Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need US middleman for shipping eBay item

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I am going to buy a psp game (UMD in case with manual), but the seller only ships within the US.

I need a middleman's address so I can have the seller send it to him/her, and then have him/her send it to me (Vancouver, Canada).

I will pay the cost of shipping + $3 for the trouble!

EDIT: Thanks for your help guys! I've had a few forum members offer help, so i won't be needing more! :yh:

Last edited:

A friend of mine said he had no problem going across the border to Blaine, WA (10min drive from Abbotsford) and getting a PO box... Said he can call up the post office and have them reship his item from there. Not sure on the details, but if that works, in the long run it'd be thousands of times easier than using a middleman.

that sounds like a great idea PL, i think the problem now is that i've already submitted my max bid, so I'd need someone who can trust me with their address.
I'm going through my old contacts for help.

Thanks a bunch for those who offered help though!
I wish I can give reps

Google, I was looking for the same thing for myself... looked in this thread, found that site, then posted back in this thread and on Yahoo Answers for other people that might need other help.

Status
Not open for further replies.