Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My first experience with Sanwu

Hi guys,

I placed an order one week ago for 2 identical Sanwu lasers: Striker series 7watt 445nm. Everything has been quiet and I have not received any tracking information, however, today I received a package from them! I'm very impressed that it only took 7 days from the time I ordered to receive my package. One thing I must say is that it is surprising to me that they don't at least ship their products in a box or something, it was in a bubble bag which seems to be the norm.

Upon opening the package I found out that I only received half of my order, or (1) of the lasers I ordered. I suppose I could see why they would ship them separately but it is curious that they didn't arrive at the same time. If I had a way to track it this wouldn't be an issue of course lol. Hopefully it is right behind the other one and I will see it very soon.

I did go to Sanwu's website and submitted a message. Pretty much letting them know that I received the (1) laser and that it looks good and that I would like to know more about the rest of the order. We'll see how long a reply takes.

All in all, I'm happy with my experience with Sanwu even if some things could be a little better. The laser I received looks fantastic: the threads are perfect, the switch is super nice, and the focus ring is smooth. Now it's time to throw some batteries in this thing and see what she can do! I get to give the new OD6 goggles a test drive as well haha.

Will keep you guys posted, thanks!

I did get a response within an hour or two which was nice. Was super helpful but they did confirm my second laser was shipped separately and would be here in a few days.. lol. I told him, feel free to attach a tracking number if you have it. Didn't get a reply hahaha. Should be here any time.

Got to play with the 7W blue last night and its a beast for sure. The divergence is pretty bad but thats the nature of the beast of course; so much power, pretty much creates fire immediately when it touches wood, paper, etc. One hell of a laser thats for sure. Will update when the second one arrives.