Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My Arctic maybe faulty now?

Answer to all "broken Arctic" threads:
Get a refund and build your own.

Had an email back from WL and are going to replace it with a G2, pity it's the G2, button combos are a hassle. A least they are going to replace it, got an RMA number, so Friday will send it back.
Hi Denodan,
How did you let them talk yoou into that?
When is will the G2 actually ship?
With more to fail on it, it's sure to be an even bigger POS.
I would call them back and demand a refund and tell them maybe you'll come back and buy a G2 at a leter date when they prove they're not total crap like the G1.
Besides, how much longer do you have to contest the charges?
If it drags out too long you're up %$#% creek without a paddle....never mind I guess you're already there.

I can't believe that a company can treat it's customers so poorly, yet the customer seems to continue to take it over and over again...and even ask for more of it from them.

Best get your self a tracking number. Sending items back to China have a way of vanishing.

jacko

Sorry to hear that about your Artic it sounds like a loose connection somewhere.
Good luck on getting fixed. ive canceled my order because of all these of under spec tests and build problems with the 1w S3 spider artic.

Wonly

i cancelled mine too but they sent one anyways then sent me an email and asked if i still wanted it after it had already arrived and died (2 days til death) i can still see the light inside the laser itself but not at all on any surface

Best get your self a tracking number. Sending items back to China have a way of vanishing.

Did that, and no, no oe talked me into getting a G2, either way for a refund, or replacement had to send the Arctic back any. Love the host and loved it while it worked, so may as well go for a replacement.

mfo

I'm so glad I didn't but one of these POS. They should be offering people some sort of compensation for the problems these units are putting out.

I stand by what I've said all along since I first joined these forums, WL is a POS company that only cares about the $.

I'm so glad I didn't but one of these POS. They should be offering people some sort of compensation for the problems these units are putting out.

I stand by what I've said all along since I first joined these forums, WL is a POS company that only cares about the $.

I know they advtised if you had to send your laser back, for your troubles was it not $100 they offered. If true I suggested a Lunar Sonic would do nicely. LOL!!!!!!!!!!1111

mfo

I know they advtised if you had to send your laser back, for your troubles was it not $100 they offered. If true I suggested a Lunar Sonic would do nicely. LOL!!!!!!!!!!1111

Do they pick up the return shipping costs?