Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Mohrenberg Driver Order Issues

Anyone else having issue getting these? The guy's had my money for two weeks now, and has only communicated once to say that he's sending stuff, but hasn't actually done anything as far as sending the item or given me a tracking number.

You 'll have your stuff in no time. Don't worry he has never scammed anybody. He's one of the most reliable sellers on the forum. He might have missed your PM or been extremely busy lately.

Blord

Don't worry, Mohrenberg is very reliable seller. You will get your stuff.

Two weeks ago, he was taking orders and was waiting for the order of driver boards to come in.
He did get the boards in and is building them to order.

I got my drivers a few days ago and I ordered mine right after he ran out of boards.
So, there might have been a waiting list for built drivers.

Don't worry. Moh is very trustworthy. :beer:

I ordered mine when he had his sale, still nothing either, don't worry you'll get your stuff, I've had plenty of stuff of Moh before, sit back and relax !!

I ordered two of them as well. Remember, he has to order his boards from a manufacturer and then go through all his orders building each one to the current you specified. This takes time. Be patient and you will get them. I think after two weeks this doesn't even deserve to have a thread open.

Anyone else having issue getting these? The guy's had my money for two weeks now, and has only communicated once to say that he's sending stuff, but hasn't actually done anything as far as sending the item or given me a tracking number.

Patience Grasshopper.....

If you needed something right away you should have gone
to Radio Shack...

You will find that ordering specialty items on a a Forum may
take some extra time since most sellers are Hobbyists and
don't run a store or a business.

Jerry

sometimes moh takes a bit to get caught up on his orders.... but i have no doubt in my mind you will get your product.

Moh may not have been communicating with you directly, but if you look at his thread about the drivers/hosts, he's been updating it pretty much daily and letting people know that he's gotten a LOT of orders, and it's taking a little longer.

He even suspended new orders --- to make sure he can get the backlog of orders out to people. I wanted to place an order with him but he refused, saying he was too busy working on existing (i.e., yours and everyone else's) order. Sometimes people do get busy/overloaded, that's not dishonesty and it's not really a negative thing, it's just that enough business came in that it caused a delay. Kind of like when UPS/FedEx/USPS gets slowed down around the holiday season due to too many packages. It's not really their fault, there's just too much stuff coming through.

Moh could have made more $$$ by just continuing to take orders when he's backlogged, but he didn't; he paused taking orders. So he's doing the right thing, it's just taking longer than he expected. He's been here a long time and has never 'taken the money and run'. There's pretty much zero chance that you'll be the first.

Last edited:
This all sounds fine... It'd just help, as a buyer, to hear that from him.

Okay, thanks everyone!

Mike W.

Just one more note, did you check your paypal account, it say's mine was shipped on the 21st still not got it :( so it could be on it's way already and the postal service sucks ass !!!

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Moh is one of the most reliable people I've dealt with.

I know he has been very busy with his real life work, but he did just update the sale thread 2 days ago. Give it a little while longer, I'm sure you all will get your orders.

I just noticed this thread tonight when someone brought it to my attention.

USPS - Track & Confirm

Your order was delivered on Dec 7th. Sorry it took so long.
Not a whole lot I can say, I took on more orders than I could handle at once so now i'm playing catch up.

Kookapeli, I mark the international orders as "shipped" when i package them up into their little grey envelopes, and they are usually dropped at the post office the next day. If it was marked shipped on the 21st and you've still got nothing, we're gonna have to start worrying soon because it normally only takes about 10-14 days.

I don't want anyone to think I'm dodging them or stealing their money. Refunds are readily available to anyone who wants them. you can PM me and ask for a refund, or get a refund instantly by texting my cell phone at (660) 281-8536

Last edited:
Your stuff normally comes through within 10 days :) I got some mirrors off Jeff a few days before I bought them focus rings, yours turned up a week later and the mirrors 2 weeks after that ??? They should arrive here by Monday !

People have to remember it is the Holliday season so mail will be exceptionally slow. I stood in line at the post office for over a half hour to send my laser back to Lazerer. The lady I front of me had 15, ya 15 individual packages to send out. This time of year I would double the expected wait time depending on your location. Just have to be patient.

^^^^ I agree.
I had motorcycle tires delivered yesterday by UPS.
The UPS guy was driving a Penske rental box van, like what you would use to move the contents of a house.
I asked him about it and he said the UPS doesn't have enough trucks to keep up with the packages being shipped.
So they have to rent ones. :eek: