Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

**MEGA**MEMBERSHIP DRIVE UPDATE !!

Cxrazy

I think we need more memberships.... ::)

it might take a while to get to 60...

S

SenKat

44 sold so far ! The deadline has been extended one more week, or when the 60th membership has been sold - whichever is laser...errr I mean, later ! The new deadline is September 2nd, at 8pm CST !!! Good luck all ! :)

It is now current, as of this post. B.S. If you PM me your forum name, I can add it to the list ! For all future membership purchasers....find some way to integrate your forum name into the shipping address, okay ? I will owrk with Google Checkout, and see if I can add a comments section to the order somehow :) Thanks !

G !

Daedal

I'm working on the API if you're interested... just getting acquainted with should I need it later on... I could probably add a little text box for you whose contents will be added to the bill... maybe an Item that you can buy for $0.00 and it's your forum name? ;)

Just brainstorming out loud ::)

--DDL

S

SenKat

Hey - nice idea ! I just posted the question on their forum, too :)

G !

S

SenKat

totals updated - NOW we are rolling ! The total stands at 56 so far - looks like it will be easy to go over the top (and beyond, possibly ? LOL) by Sunday ! Weeeee-hooooo !!!

G !

Are you SURE there aren't 60 members yet ??

Better look again ..... My count is different !!

I think I got 4 more -- That's 60 !!

Mike

S

SenKat

I set the deadline for Sunday, so any stagglers can get in :p It seems like a lot of stragglers wait until the raffle is full up prior to joining, so we should see some good action on memberships here shortly ;) Some folks have PM'd me and asked to have me wait until the at least the first, so they can have the pay-day funds in here...

G !

Gazoo

I bought 6 memberships..Good Luck Gazoo... ;D

P.S Google checkout is sweet, quick and easy.. ;)