Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LPF DONATION GIVEAWAY <CLOSED>grats 2 teh winners

daguin

Re: LPF DONATION GIVEAWAY!!!

amkdeath said:
wow, that is generous! Although, I dont see why someone would need a dozen of these, if you decide to donate multiple "crystals", We could separate them between like 4-6th place.

How much fun could a game of "seek and make glow" be with only a couple of targets? :p

These are pretty small mineral specimens. The largest is about 1"x1"x2". The smallest is about 1/4" They can sit in fairly inconspicuous places around the room. They could even be used in a kind of "hide and seek" where one person places them and another person has to find them.

If the members like this concept (I get the impression that Jayrob likes his), I could put together a couple of other packages with fewer rocks in them for other "places" in the drawing.

Peace,
dave

ok, I see what you mean.

I still dont get how seek and make glow works though...

daguin

amkdeath said:
ok, I see what you mean.

I still dont get how seek and make glow works though...

I have been a "rockhound" for some time. In my office I am surrounded by mineral specimens. I have about two dozen in the room that fluoresce at 405nm. Many others fluoresce at shorter wavelengths. When I get frustrated or bored, I turn off the room light and shine my <5mW Blu-Ray around the room. I wouldn't use the 6X in here. Many of the other crystals in here are highly reflective! When it hits one of the reactive rocks, the rock glows and I giggle. :-[

Of course it is a "manly" giggle :cool:

Peace,
dave

Manly indeed ;D

I get how it works now! Ok, so your donation would be only 1 prize.

I will add you to the first page post!

Hemlock Mike said:
Hope you find my PP for 2.
Mike

Got it!

and got yours too senkat!

cant wait to get this done! I think SenKat knows how I feel right now, soo much work!!! And whats more is, this is run by 2 people, and we are both under pressure LOL!!

although the support has been surprisingly high! I can't imagine how excited the ticket holders are right now...

regards,

amk

Switch

I love those fluorescent minerals!! But I don't have a blu-ray :'( I would build it but I am very low on cash now(and always).I would've bought more than 1 ticket too.Anyone wanna donate a blu-ray as a prize? :D My 1 ticket is feeling lucky :D

Things

lol well i think its about time you build/buy one, they are freaking awesome!

Things

We still havent figured out who's gonna do the drwing yet.....

Laq

I decided to join in as well with 6 donations ;)

AMK, let me know if you got the payment succesfully.

Cheers ! :)

And good luck to all !

awirq

Hey Amk , and all guys here , im Awf , the donation is cool :) i just donated $10.00 :)

Thanks , and i hope we win and LPF stay up ;)
Awf

laq, ur payment came in as only $10...

and awirq, urs was only $5....

JK!!!! LOL ok I admit that wasnt funny. I GOT ALL YOUR PAYMENTS successfully!!! laq, I got ur 30, and awirq I got your 10.

Things (the lpf member), PM me, I will tell you how the drawing will be done (didnt we already discuss that??)

Things (in general) are looking good !!

regards,

amk