Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lava Micro FlexDrive Driver (lavadrive2) fits pens

Status
Not open for further replies.

drlava

For a repair, yes just pack it with at least 2 layers of bubble wrap and send it back with a note describing what happened.

Paypal is accepted, PM for details.

You can enter more than one preset currents in the order box if needed, but for 2 preset and 1 not, 2 orders are needed and I will remove shipping on the second order as if they were one.

If the output on my BR , in a jayrob micro keychain host, is flashing after 20 econds of use , does that mean the battery isnt feeding enough current?

iver tried 3 different batteries , with full charges.

Well, to boost the CR2's voltage, it will have to suck in a LOT of extra current. It's more likely that your battery is flawed, or something like that. Is it a protected battery? If so, it could be the circuitry.

jbtm

Hey Drlava, I sent you a PM (I think 2) and never got a response yet. Roughly a week ago, I sent in the money for your flex drive tuned to 120mA. Wanted to know if you had the chance to ship it out yet. Thanks

Will 2 AAA work? I rather than else I can do 2AA...

Last edited:

SHIN

Hi again.:wave:

PM and paypal sent.
Thank you.

SHIN

PS) I tried to order at your page but Google payment is not possible in Korea, so I paypaled you again....:yh:

jbtm

Went through Google Payment, Got the laser today, Looks to be great, just waiting for my replacement diode :) Thanks!

Tested driver with the 6 diodes + 1ohm resistor...Works, At first it didn't until i saw I somehow shorted a cap! Once fixed, it appears to be pumping the right mA...Waiting for laser diode to fully know :)

Last edited:
Just got the groove drives, sure would be nice if there were a user manual anywhere. Kind of stuck at this point as to how to set the range. A little help ASAP would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.