Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

laserbtb low power blue?

Welcome to the forums, and cool username! :)

I've never bought that particular laser from laserbtb, but have bought their 650nm pen in the similar host. Most laserbtb's tend to be pretty oversperc so you'll most likely get 100mW's of 450nm and not the 80mW's that is sold at.

Hopefully someone who has bought one can chime in :)

-Alex

Welcome Beware some companies will send you 405nm and claim its 450nm, i don't trust any companies build your own laser get the parts from trusted seller's in this forum. :whistle:

+hap Thanks for the advice snd support:thanks: I was hoping it would be overspeed since i actually wanted 100mw. Does anyone know how visible the beam of this laser would be:thinking:

Last edited:
Welcome Beware some companies will send you 405nm and claim its 450nm, i don't trust any companies build your own laser get the parts from trusted seller's in this forum. :whistle:

laserbtb isn't the kind of company who would send you a wrong product, they just aren't. Some eBay sellers though, I would be wary :)

-Alex

GSS

+hap Thanks for the advice snd support:thanks: I was hoping it would be overspeed since i actually wanted 100mw. Does anyone know how visible the beam of this laser would be:thinking:
Hi GLR, from what I have read 100mw of blue will most likely be only visible at night, unless you do the usual fog thing. I would probably compare it to a 10mw green....Edit.mortuus has just about the same laser so id go with his word

Last edited:
i have a 450nm 100mW in PL host and i can see the beam in semi light room during daytime and of course during night its no problem see the beam. I would recommend you get the HL host their pens are not that great quality and you cant focus the beam its more fun having a laser in a bigger host that feels sturdy.

Last edited:
+mortuus Thanks for the tips:thanks: I think that the ten extra dollars is worth it for a focus:D I did not even k now that model existed. Is the button a constant on, or a momentary?:)