Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser build service $10!!!

Ash

Dark,

Did you get that bluray module into the host for me yet?

-Ash

Still working on length. is there a specific reason you need it to be exactly that length ash? have you considered a different battery configuration to take up space?

j/w

Dark "its in the works"

i've descided on 15 dollars for the build fee as well, did a little math, and it should cover all expenses on my part, you just pay shipping ^_^

Gata

Hey dark. Just wondering how my driver is coming along. No rush, just let me know when you can.

Well, truth be told even with micro-desoldering braid, i cant get those 2 resistors seperated, my next strategy would be my hairline exacto blade, but thats last resort, i do it in small increments, as not to overheat the driver. the flex's arent built for heat like the rkcstr's are.

If you'd rather me not try the exacto method, let me know, i wont try until you reply.

Thx Gata, i await your further instructions.

Dark

Gata

Go ahead and try the exacto on it. At this point I have nothing to lose. If that fails let me know. Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it.

think if you send me your old iron tips i could bead blast or wire wheel them to clean them up good enough to use again?

Iron tips should be REGULARLY replaced, i buy them 5 at a time. and i lose one about every week.

but i'd be more than happy to send you them once i get a few more old ones "i only have 1 old one right now"

I'll let you know,

@Gata - no problem brother, you know we'll get SOMETHIN up and running, i have about 15 flexdrives brand new in the bag, so... maybe i could have lost one... lol we'll see

Has anyone heard from Lazorman? i need to speak with him, and he was in a big rush to get his laser... and now he has ghosted...hrm...

Theres nothing to skip, he bought a pre-built. your builds are turning out to be quite tiresome arena... it would be SO much easier if i had the intended drivers... and the internal ring mounts too...

did u send all the parts? just curious. everything is done except the one button assembly. its so tricky with a "makeshift" driver board not meant for this host. but i may have a few ideas yet... please try to understand

Dark