Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Kryton GB round 3! MULTIPLE HOSTS!

I am reiterating and reconfirming my order for two Grooves and one Beast. I mentioned it several months ago but just letting Kenom know that I am still quite interested in ordering these barrels.

I reckon we'll get into details (color, anodizing, etc.) when we are closer to production.

I'm hoping for my first 8x blu-ray to be in a barrel appropriate for its power.

I'd like to change my order to two grooves and one beast. These are the best hosts ever, why don't we have enough yet?!

Dunno. Maybe since 8x prices are going down and 12x's are coming out we'll get more orders. Guys it will let your diodes live longer! Cools it better

Where'd ya get em from. they didnt get enough orders fro a new wave, did you pick them up on the b/s/t section

Where'd ya get em from. they didnt get enough orders fro a new wave, did you pick them up on the b/s/t section

I thought the person that sold them to me was going to post the rest on the b/s/t, but I guess he didn't. So he may be keeping them. A perk of being on laserchat I guess.

Just imagine the best cooling you can get for a host, and a nice hefty size. I want my lasers to last and this beast will help me have more fun every time I use them, and in the long run

Just to verify, $50 for black or clear coat, $60 for red (or other solid colors), and $85, for a fade or pattern?