Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Just ordered a 1W 501B from sci-fi!

Please think about neg repping him so others will know not to trust him. I just boosted you +6 for your honest heartfelt opinion. :beer:

Im in as well. Will need to spread more rep, more often then :p

He's at 154 so we'll need more people to bring him into the red(where he belongs IMHO).

-Alex

Im in as well. Will need to spread more rep, more often then :p

He's at 154 so we'll need more people to bring him into the red(where he belongs IMHO).

-Alex

I have to spread first to rep you again HAP, I think jokers rep may be frozen? Lets watch it and see.

LOL @ VV How can you track what he never sent... he promised and promised, makes me sick thinking about it, NEXT WEEK BUDDY...COOL?

Last edited:
Good, so if he trys to hustle later a new member will see the red bar and if they read BAM....NO STEAL, I mean sale...er steal.

For some reason when I rep -rep someone, the comment box disappears when I click on it. I can't neg rep without a comment

You must type a comment to neg rep, just say anything, like YOU HURT ALL OF US WITH YOUR LIES or what ever you want. No threats or cursing.

Good, so if he trys to hustle later a new member will see the red bar and if they read BAM....NO STEAL, I mean sale...er steal.

Hopefully, yes! I do agree though that him having a red bar underneath his name is justified. Threatening people, cursing, posting public information is all worthy of AT LEAST that. Anything to help prevent people from getting taken advantage of :beer:

Also reminds me of user Isaac Clarke. He never presented solid evidence of all his claims, and finally left when asked to provide further evidence. I still believe we possibly saved some members from losing their lasers, which is awesome! :)

-Alex

Razako

I still get a little disgusted when I think about Joker. "Oh hey buddy it shipped out today"...three weeks go by with no tracking...."Oh I'm actually shipping it out SOON, your tracking should work within a week"...Another week goes by with no working tracking...Opens paypal dispute. I just feel really bad for the people he was able to string along for 6+ months.

Last edited:
QUOTE: Also reminds me of user Isaac Clarke. He never presented solid evidence of all his claims, and finally left when asked to provide further evidence. I still believe we possibly saved some members from losing their lasers, which is awesome!

-Alex
: END QUOTE

Yes, that was stopped just in time. :thanks:

Last edited:
You click rep on his " jokers " post and select disapprove then click in the box and type, if you have repped on that exact comment before it will not let you do the same one twice.

You click rep on his " jokers " post and select disapprove then click in the box and type, if you have repped on that exact comment before it will not let you do the same one twice.

As soon as I click on the comment box it disappears I can only plus rep someone and that's without a comment

As soon as I click on the comment box it disappears I can only plus rep someone and that's without a comment

Try again later after you restart.

------------------------------------------------

Elly : It's more than just the money isn't it, checking the mailbox, hoping, trusting.
What he did was dirty, he took your trust and your money, not cool.

Last edited:
I have! Sanwu sent me my tracking number yesterday. And get this-- it's a real tracking number! It works and everything!

My package has made it to the Hong Kong postal service and it is now in transit.

Sweet! The stuff I get from China takes 4-8 days once it enters the US (usually NewYork or Chicago )