Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Just bought the new Wicked Lasers Evo

Yellow link in my signature; might as well read the whole thread and learn something or a lot.

The thing is I can't claim via paypal, I used my credit card..

I could not see any way to pay via paypal.

I messaged them just now and said: Hi, Just an update... Still no tracking info yet, and the order still say's "Processed.

They replied with: You will receive the shipping/tracking information, as soon as it is received from the carrier, in an email in about 1 to 3 business days or sooner.

I replied: It's already past 3 days since I got told the same thing accept 2-5 days.. How are you able to ship something and have the carrier not supply tracking since that's impossible?"

And finally they: That is part of the process for shipping high powered lasers.

Now what? I'm being messed around by the look of it then :(

Last edited:
Yanking your chain man, thats BS. There is no "process" with shipping high powered lasers since they claim them as flashlights anyways. If it was claimed as a "laser" high powered or not then US customs would take it and destroy it.

EDIT: you are in the UK, but the UK customs would do the same thing. Tell him you want the tracking info now or you are going to file a claim with your CC company and they will take the money back. CALL YOUR CC COMPANY FIRST to make sure they can do this. I know they do in the US. Just tell them you bought a flashlight from hong kong and it was supposed to ship 2 weeks ago, the seller keeps beating around the bush and you are worried they are trying to waste time so you cant file a claim. Ask how long you have to file a claim and what the process is. Thank them and hang up. Debate what you want to do and then call back if you decide to go that route

Last edited:
Uh if they already shipped it they should have a tracking number? thats news to me.. they print the labels probably and send with ups, dhl or whatever and they make it sound they dont know the tracking number after the package has left them? big lol...

If they print the labels then the tracking number is on it :crackup: WL is nothing but a bunch of idiots. I swear they don't have a single smart person working there, just a bunch of brainless drones.

Hmmm.....

I'll give it till tomorrow afternoon, if I don't get the tracking info by then I will do the following listed above.

It's been one week exactly since I ordered it.

Atleast its not Jro's situation. You still have time to file a claim if it doesnt get shipped

Still no tracking number or any sign of my laser being shipped still "processing" it is currently Saturday 3:15 am in China right now.

And it's still Friday here in the UK 7:15pm

I don't know what to do... I just feel like they will make another excuse if I ask them.

I don't want to waste my time -to be filled with bull sh*t for the 3rd time!

Last edited:
Still no tracking number or any sign of my laser being shipped still "processing" it is currently Saturday 3:15 am in China right now.

And it's still Friday here in the UK 7:15pm

I don't know what to do... I just feel like they will make another excuse if I ask them.

I don't want to waste my time -to be filled with bull sh*t for the 3rd time!

You're package will arrive sooner then the tracking number.

Usually takes up to 3 weeks to get to you.

sad Wl really is a joke now... first time i hear something is shipped and still the company you order from cant send out the tracking number.

IWIRE

Hmmm... Don't know what to believe!

I think everyone that has replied to this thread has gave accurate information. I didn't order mine from wicked but it came from china. Mine actually shipped fast, got it about 10 days. Still waiting on the batteries and charger :mad: I did get an email a couple of days ago and they said they re-shipped them. At least they sent an Email .:yh: So far they haven't responded to why it doesn't produce the mw that they guarantee it does :rolleyes:
I've ordered a lot of stuff from China, couldn't get a tracking number but it showed up at my door. Had tracking info say it was stuck in customs, yet it was delivered. I'd get in touch with my credit card company and see how long I have to cancel the transaction. I'd give them that much time. Protect yourself the best you can. Since finding this forum and dealing with the people on it, they are the ones that get my money.

I think everyone that has replied to this thread has gave accurate information. I didn't order mine from wicked but it came from china. Mine actually shipped fast, got it about 10 days. Still waiting on the batteries and charger :mad: I did get an email a couple of days ago and they said they re-shipped them. At least they sent an Email .:yh: So far they haven't responded to why it doesn't produce the mw that they guarantee it does :rolleyes:
I've ordered a lot of stuff from China, couldn't get a tracking number but it showed up at my door. Had tracking info say it was stuck in customs, yet it was delivered. I'd get in touch with my credit card company and see how long I have to cancel the transaction. I'd give them that much time. Protect yourself the best you can. Since finding this forum and dealing with the people on it, they are the ones that get my money.

But you live in the US, I don't.. I live in the UK.
You also stated you had a email with tracking... I was promised tracking info in 2-5 days or sooner (today has been 5 days)
Still nothing, no email or nothing.

I ordered 9 days ago...!

Last edited:
I just contacted them via Facebook inbox, asking them what's going on.

Still the same bull shit " you will get the tracking info when it's received from the carrier"

So I told them I was told UP to 5 days for shipping info, Like I said it's already been 5 days. I told them If I don't get my tracking info by Monday, I will be contacting my credit card company so they can look into it, and get me my refund!

Already pissed about the same old crap every time... This time I will do something about it, I have all the messages from WL to show the company.

They have not replied since I told them what I'm about to do on Monday.

Where you live doesnt matter, shipping is shipping. You live in US, UK, AUS, freakin Antarctica, shipping is shipping! You hand it to the shipper and they give you tracking, doesnt matter where its going.......US doesnt get special treatment (I wish). If they did ship it then they shipped it a method without tracking and you paid extra to pad WLs pocket. If they dont have tracking then they didnt ship it (or the above is true).

EDIT: Sounds good, iirc lasers are illegal in the UK so show the CC company proof you bought something illegal. By law when a company knows you did something illegal they have to report it to authorities. Might as well walk into the police station now and turn yourself in *smh*

Last edited:
Where you live doesnt matter, shipping is shipping. You live in US, UK, AUS, freakin Antarctica, shipping is shipping! You hand it to the shipper and they give you tracking, doesnt matter where its going.......US doesnt get special treatment (I wish). If they did ship it then they shipped it a method without tracking and you paid extra to pad WLs pocket. If they dont have tracking then they didnt ship it (or the above is true).

EDIT: Sounds good, iirc lasers are illegal in the UK so show the CC company proof you bought something illegal. By law when a company knows you did something illegal they have to report it to authorities. Might as well walk into the police station now and turn yourself in *smh*

Wow really? yet other people have imported from WL into the UK? I have also had many lasers from China in the past.

So don't give me that garbage, they may be illegal... They are in some other countries too.. But does it stop WL telling us they ship worldwide including the UK without problems? I guess not!

Last edited: