Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Jetl GB#7 is CLOSED all pymts in all funds sent to Gray

Re: Jetlasers GB #7 is NOW ongoing- LQQK

bump for nice prices...
I wish they had 650nm in higher wattages....
PM Gray from here at LPF username JETLASERS- he may be able to quote you a price on a 650 or a 635nm ... much brighter than a 650nm. (but C-mount square spot. you can see two 200/635s in my avatar.

@JRaj-- looking like this one may take a while to fill out.

Last edited:

^^^Working on that Len... trying to bring in a friend locally to join the GB.

Thanks Jerry-- I hate to keep people waiting--been there and done that.

Re: Jetlasers gb# 7 coming soon!!

I asked Gray if he could get his techs to build me a 600mw 532 and he refused :(
How did you convince him??
Jetlaser made very few and 600+ mW seems to be pushing them a bit.
If they wiil not offer them it is for good reasons-- besides its extremely hard, by eye, to see any noticible difference between that one and the 500mW. IMHO asking for a laser that they really dont want to offer is not smart for either party- they make very little on these GBs-and lose money when a laser needs to be returned..

I am not at LPF all the time so any wanting to get on my list need to both post here and send me a PM.

IMO the Pro PL-D 1W 445NM BLUE @ $185 may be the wisest and best choice. They, IIRC, use two 3.6 Vdc 16340 rechargeables= I ask JETL to NOT ship any laser along with batts. ---its a bad idea--

you will get a charger and at cost, if desired, eye ware. Those wanting items other than the Pro pl-d& Pro pl-c need to PM Gray for details, prices and availibility- you MUST forward his reply to me so I can put you and your choice/price on my list.

And just like all other JL GBs we all share equally the shipping costs and ALL risks involved with packages coming from China== JL uses the very best and super fast way-dHL Express which is not cheap but VERY safe. :D

are your 532nm IR filtered?

I think you may already know this-- it would not be a JL if no IR filter.
All dpss JLs are filtered well.

TY for asking---len

Finally going to own a high quality high powered 532 :drool:

The list is begining to grow- I suggest all start making you final choises and prepare for the 'Show Me The Money' stage. There is no way for me to make both those eager and ready to pay yesterday and also those needing more time ( to convince the GF or wifey)--

This needs to be done only after JL has a stock of PL-Ds ready- sending more than neccessary packages is not an option-- JL spares no expense with shipping- extremely safe, fast (once in ~ 62 hrs from china to texas) and the most $$$-

Read over my OPs from my past GBs starting w/#6 - almost all questions are answered there.

PM me if you need to. Very busy ATM so I do not come to the boards often but do check PMs and Emails(yahoo/gmail&netzero) daily.

LAST chance to own a Titanium Ti-B 532 overspec.. gently used -99% perfect- who knows? maybe a collector item.

see the thread in BS&T. JL will give the new owner 6 month warranty- if not tampered with or overheated ( must follow the D?R cycle)

BUMP- UPDATE!!! BONUS..

Go here to see new vid on FB about PL-D Pro
also see other vids on the beam expanders (I special bonus deal is about to be announced for GB#7 buyers..)

see as well...Pro Green ,PL-C pro vids (however they may be a change about the Cs TBA asap.) and quite a few more on items offered in this GB vids are there.

Very lite version of PL-D PRO Jetlasers 532nm laser portable - YouTube

As an incentive to enourage a few more to join this GB Gray is offering to allow adding a beam expander with adapter at a close-out special price

the prices-3x@ $60 5x@ $70 and10X@ $90.
adapter choice (afaik-if any errors they will be corrected asap)
two sizes- the PL-C adapter MAY work fine on any PL or Pro PL ...BUT I am not sure. Specs for both may be at JL site.
the smaller adapter was made for the now-discontinued Ti Pen
Lasers. slightly bigger ID them a common green pointer.

There may also be other lose-out items to be added soon. check this thread at the OP & unread.. no time to send out info to you --so keep checking....here & OP.

Last edited:

With that add a 10x beam expander for my Pl-D Pro :D

That is if we find that they will fit the PL-D Pros

Last edited:

I just got confirmation from Gray that the beam expanders will fit both Pro series. They go on in the same way as this video

Sorry for keeping everything waiting for so LONG!:cryyy:
This is the first version of PL-D Pro. It's available for purchase now.

6698-code-switch-jetlasers.jpg

We're also machining a transition part like in PL-D for the PL-D pro.
6699-transition-piece-jetlasers.jpg

This is just some meat added to it and might make it PL-D Pro something other than a PL-C Pro with a code switch and thermoelectric diode driver which ensures automatic output power reduction based on temperature of module.

The PL-D Pro with the mid transitional part will be available for purchase next week.

PL-C Pro might be discontinued since it has less feature and uglier look - the bright nickel or chrome finished key switch--it destroys the all black look. :)

You can also wait for the PL-E series which TEC cooling will be added and the power is to be increased since the cooling is better then. Might be available in higher powers, like 600mw+, 700mw+ or 800mw+.
PL-E is made to take either 1x18650, or 1x26650 or 2x cr123a(16340), so there will be more choices while AC power input can also recharge the battery.

PL-E is scheduled to be available for purchase before 15th April. I will try to update more pic and info.

Speaking of 3x, 5x and 10x beam expanders, they will come with these three type of adapters or that

1. Adapter For OD:14mm Laser Pointer Pens. Φ14mm is the standard(or most popular) size of laser pointer pens in the market.

2. Adapter For OD:36mm(≤36mm)Handheld Lasers. A big number of portable lasers sold worldwise have a head diameter of 36mm or less, So this type of adapter fits it well.

3. Customized adapters for PL-C PRO and PL-D Pro. For internal screw thread of M28. This is a screw-on adapter Jetlasers machined for screwing the beam expanders into the head/front female thread of some portable lasers(with the aperture head removed.)

Thanks!
Have a nice day there!
Gray

Reactions: rhd

You can also wait for the PL-E series which TEC cooling will be added and the power is to be increased since the cooling is better then. Might be available in higher powers, like 600mw+, 700mw+ or 800mw+.
PL-E is made to take either 1x18650, or 1x26650 or 2x cr123a(16340), so there will be more choices while AC power input can also recharge the battery.

PL-E is scheduled to be available for purchase before 15th April. I will try to update more pic and info.

This sounds like an awesome laser! Especially with active cooling. I wouldn't mind waiting a few more weeks to see these and to save up a little more to get a PL-E. What kind of prices would we be looking at for the PL-E lasers

Thanks a lot Gray and definitely keep info updated on the PL-E series.

Holy crap.. the PL-E sounds VERY interesting. Gray I feel you're gonna make me go broke:tsk::na:

Thanks for all the updates:beer:

DJNY

Any chance to get the old Ti Pens?

sorry noJETL Ti anything with ONE exception

a final Ti-B in almost unused condition is available- now a collectors item-- not much chances more will ever be made and those who own them should be hanging on to them. imo

ITS an overspec 200mW(iirc-it will be metered next week and pics showing everything will be posted) it will go to the highest bidder over $300.. any over that will go to Rob 'Pheonix 77' fund- It has a flaw, if you can call it that. very minor and nothing to do with the internals-comes with charger and a new 6 month warranty.. free eyeware comp. of JETL-- so considering no new ones may ever be made I expect it to sell fast..

GB #7 is filling fast now- GB #8 looks very likely and by then the new E series will be tested and reviewed-- but for now a new Pro Pl-D and a super deal on a screw-on BE sounds great to me. Post here AND send PM to be added to this GB list.. also dont expect the price of the E series to be same as Pro PL-D-- It WILL be higher..

Last edited: