Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

It is Here.!!!!! 300mW "635nm" Mitsubishi.....

midias

So excited getting mine today I cannot wait till later this week when I get a proper host.

^^^ Awesome thats $20 so far. We need another $50 to get one from DTR shipped over to him.:)

I will pm Cyparagon to see if he would like to do it.:)

Last edited:
Great Awesome.

Iam Sure DTR :eg: Will push these Guys to the Max.:eg: Plus like he said a bunch are getting theres today for even more testing.:wave:

I think staying true to the WL at higher power is More Important.

But even if it shifts at higher power, it will still be extremely bright.:)

DTR

I'll cheap in. Really want to know what these are capable off... I mean it took forever for people to push 445's to 1.8:)

Hey I got there as fast as I could.:p

Tell you guys what get to $40 and I will cover the rest and test it or send one out to someone that has better equipment with one of the ones in the batch I have coming @ the end of the week.;)

Last edited:

midias

odd thing the ebay add says 330ma typical and the posted data sheet says 400ma

Reactions: DTR
Hey I got there as fast as I could.:p

Tell you guys what get to $40 and I will cover the rest and send one out of the batch I have coming @ the end of the week.;)

Awesome DTR. Thank You.

InfinitusEquitas How much you in for.?

So I can see how much more we need.:p

Helios

Bear in mind that these are rated at 300mW though. I don't think anyone pushed a 445 to over triple it's rating.

I wonder what ever happened with the supposed 500mW diodes though, or more importantly where these are coming from.

They doubled the 445 rating so I am saying hopefully we can double the 635 300mW rating (500-600mW)

OK Great. That covers It. Thanks for everyone putting money in.:wave: That was quick.:wave:

Just waiting for a Responce from Cyparagon, Then we can all Send Funds over to DTR.:D

I,ll get his PP info then PM you guys with it, Unless DTR you want to do that.?

^ You got it.:)

Thank You.

I will Update you all once i get a responce back from Cyparagon.:wave:

DTR

Just PM me if you are in.

Also what do you guys think. Who would have the best equipment to do the test. I have a bench power supply and an LPM but if there is anyone that can do a graph with current/output/wavelength that may be more helpful. When I did testing on the 445 we were not real concerned with the wavelength shifting up or actually we would hope it did. But on this diode any shift would be further down the visibility curve and it would be useful to track it as the current is increased and during a given duty cycle.