Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Interest guage for HD diode assy's !!!<closed>

Okay folks - I need to know who all is interested in getting some HD BR assemblies Model # PHR-803T ! I can get them out to folks stateside for $42.00 shipped in a padded "bubbleope" via USPS First Class mail, or for $47.00 shipped USPS Priority. The priority price is Stateside only - Air mail will be used for overseas at $42.00 shipped. EMS can be purchased if interested - but is damned expensive. I am initially getting 20 of these in, and figured I would offer them here prior to posting them in my store. I harvest them out of HD dvd players - and you will get the entire sled assembly, packed in an anti-static envelope, and placed in either a bubbleope, or a priority box. You can post in this thread with your intentions - but payments get first priority - send paypal to : stonergl@gmail.com if interested, and make sure to put your forum name in the comments section of the payment ! PM me here, as well - so I have a double record, and feel really cool having loads of PM's come in :) After the initial 20 are paid for, I will buy 20 more, etc - eventually they may make it to my store - but will be exempt from the 10% discount for a little while. Thanks for looking !

Listed below are the folks that have paid, and the total number left :

<fusion2004>
<robjdixon>
<thejunkmonger>
<Darkhorse>
<rog>
<JayRob>
<Kenom>
<bionic badger>
<IgorT>
<Iewed>
<motorider826>
<Joenobody>
<Damastas>

If I have missed someone that has paid already - please PM me so I can locate it - those that asked for reservations, money reserves them, I cannot have tons of pending orders on this deal - they are inbound to me as of this moment, with hopes of receiving them early - likely tomorrow ! I WILL be placing more orders (stock dependant) after this initial buy is finished, so if you do not get in on this one, there could be more :)

Total number left, spoken for - but unpaid : ZERO !

This deal will be ongoing, depending on stock availability - on a weekly basis :)

Re: Interest guage for HD diode assy's !!!

Whats the estimated output of these diodes?

Check out this thread for details on the sled : http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1209940381/0

I have done no research other than where to get them, so I can bring them back here. Shipping dates would be determined by when this GB closes - around 5 days or so after this closes, is when the sleds will ship out, maybe a little earlier - I am shooting for early ;-)

Are these like those PS3 sleds or better?

iewed

Bionic-Badger said:
Are these like those PS3 sleds or better?

Better, these have been recorded to put out 50mW+, easy.

Senkat, could I pay extra to have one of the diodes pre-harvested and installed in an Aixiz module?

i have paid for one, but if it is possible to have leads soldered on i would pay extra for it - although that probably wouldn't be a good idea if it is going in hte post

iewed said:
[quote author=Bionic-Badger link=1210481245/0#3 date=1210486336]Are these like those PS3 sleds or better?

Better, these have been recorded to put out 50mW+, easy.

Senkat, could I pay extra to have one of the diodes pre-harvested and installed in an Aixiz module?[/quote]

I can offer harvesting and soldering - give me what you believe a fair amount to be - make sure to include the $6.00 for the Aixiz module as well. I suppose before i can set a cement price on that part of it, I need to completely harvest one of them and check it out - how long it takes, etc. The diodes look fairly easy to get out. Just give me your input - no ridiculous amounts, either, guys- it shouldn't be that hard !

robjdixon said:
i have paid for one, but if it is possible to have leads soldered on i would pay extra for it - although that probably wouldn't be a good idea if it is going in hte post
I have sent "prepped" modules in the mail all the time with no issues. I have these pretty pink anti-static bags I use ( 8 cents each, YAY !) no worries there :)

2 down, 18 to go :) These are gonna be AWESOME
They should ship out fairly fast, I confirmed the delivery date for the next batch will be on Friday ! :) WOOT !

Can you guarantee these are the BR LD's that will output the same amounts as the LD tested by DrLava?

Daedal

Hey Guys...

$42??

Sorry to rain on your parade Greg, but I got them for $26 shipped (priority in boxes) if anyone's interested :)

PM me and I'll arrange PP payment for these...

Regards;
DDL

will you have these for a long time or has sony stopped making them.

Dingers said:
Can you guarantee these are the BR LD's that will output the same amounts as the LD tested by DrLava?

I can guarantee that you will be getting the PHR-803T sled - I cannot guarantee anything beyond that, due to your particular harvesting methods, soldering times, etc. But I DO stand by the fact that these sleds will not be substituted with any other sleds- you will definitely get the PHR-803T sled, not just a PS3 pick up.

DDL - these are not the PS3 sleds - they are HD sleds, of a particular lot. I had to jump out and buy 20+ HD drives to turf through and find all of these.

may be interested gotta cough up some cash