Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How To: Check For Planes Before Beaming

IsaacT

If any of you are like me you live in an Urban Area. The Urban Laserist faces a harsh reality though, that of the ever watchful plane gang.

If you don't feel like going to prison for something you didn't notice, make this website a bookmark and a part of your lasing preparation.

Flight Radar 24

The last thing I want is a run in with the law, I know most of you will likely have similar thoughts. I hope this helps.

Thanks,
Isaac

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Nice find, thanks Isaac. :beer:
It's always good to know what's (who's) overhead when your lasing outdoors!
Looks like it would be worth the $2.99 to go with the pro version for the extras.

That is pretty cool. The orange planes with 5 minute delay kinda mess with me though.

The 3d cockpit view thing is awesome!

Wow, I didn't know about that site! Amazing! I just followed a plane while it was landing!

Last edited:
amazing how many people need to fly around all the time, damn there are a lot

good luck around chicago

Last edited:
I love that website, one of the first things I looked up around the time of receiving my first laser. Turns out I almost never do sky pointing though.

J0SHUA

+3, Didn't realize there was an app!

+1 edit: gotta spread some first lol

I have been using this app for a year now and its pretty accurate, its a must have when you are outdoors, especially nowadays...

Thanks for posting...

Last edited:
Planes use flashing lights where I live. This makes them easy to see and avoid. Is this not the case elsewhere?

Last edited: