Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How to build on Sanwu lasers website

kommiekow

Kinda new to laser pointers and such. I wanted a cheaper one just to play around with for a bit. I went on Sanwulasers because I heard it was legit, and I’m not sure how to build it. I don’t know if they come with a battery or not or anything. Can anyone help?

say what? theyre already built when they arrive. is that what youre talking about?

kommiekow

say what? theyre already built when they arrive. is that what youre talking about?I
No, it like let’s you choose extra parts and stuff and one of the options is a battery and they all cost extra money, so I was wondering if it just doesn’t come with a battery?

Encap

The Sanwu web site is self-explainatory.
Sanwu lasers do not come with batteries.
You can buy appripriate batteries from Sanwu or anywhere else that sells them.

It's better to buy a battery separately from ebay or another source so your order is less likely to get held up in customs or so I hear. They use common rechargeable batteries found on ebay/online.

honestly most of the batteries that come with lasers are complete garbage. low quality. you're better off actually buying batteries separately. LG. Tenergy, Sony, Samsung, AW, Efest, and Panasonic are really good cells. as long as you dont pay 1 or 2 dollars per battery than theyre probably good lol!

KayEm

While it is true that it is not a good idea to have your batteries shipped together with the laser, I think companies like Sanwu would simply ship them separately, even if you ordered everything together. In any case, it may be worth mentioning that it is perfectly safe to buy a laser with nonremovable integrated battery. A while ago I bought a 303 green on Aliexpress that is USB-chargeable. Had no problems whatsoever.