Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How should I go about getting a laser in Australia?

SQUIDY

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and I’m coming in from Australia. As you probably know, it is a bit of a pain getting laser pointers into Australia.

So I am wondering if there are any online stores that sell to Australia reliably. Even stores that sell laser diodes and that kind of stuff would help ( I have been thinking of building my own laser). I have heard many different things about the laser pointer store and I haven’t been able to find a straight answer whether or not they are trustworthy.

Any information or experiences you guys have had with this kind of stuff would be appreciated. Thanks👍

Encap

I purchased from LaserPointerStore once and the laser has been working great. As far as I can tell they dont produce anything and are just a reseller of all sorts of different brands.

SQUIDY

I purchased from LaserPointerStore once and the laser has been working great. As far as I can tell they dont produce anything and are just a reseller of all sorts of different brands.
Thanks a lot mate I may try purchasing a laser from there first.

loreadarkshade

No issues shipping to Aus either. It helps to ship the laser disassembled as well without the battery