Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello once again

gif

Hi LPF,

used to be an active member long back and then life got way to busy (family/works). With some free time now at home, recently was cleaning up my basement and came across my laser tool box, with all my built lasers and spare parts etc. it sure did bring back the excitement. I charged up all the batteries over night and next day tested all my lasers. All of them worked great except my 16x 405 in Sinner MS-v3 :(

Hope to be more active on the forums and learn more about new drivers and diods , when last time i was active NUBM44 9mm was the next big thing. But i guess i have to catch up with all the new stuff now.

PS: Jordan (DTR) and Angelos (lasereer) still around? Always bought diods / drivers from these great guys.

Jordan is still around, but haven't talked to Angelos in about 3 years. Sorry about that 405nm diode. Might have to reduce the input current on the next one as these tend to fail a lot when driven close to 1 watt for the BDR209 diode and ~700 mW if using the S06J one.

Last edited:

Snecho

It must have been awesome finding that box of goodies. Props to you for rediscovering your passion.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome back to the forum and the hobby. :)
Always nice seeing people return