Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello LPF from Arkadijus

Napalm

Hi LPF, my name is Arkadijus and I'm Lithuanian, I'm 39 and I'm a bank employee, lasers have always been my passion, here near us in Poland there's a famous company that produces laser pointers and sells them online, but I do not remember the precise name, however it is enough to do a search on Google and everything is resolved.
I have heard so much about this forum from many of my colleagues and friends who, either in time, or because of the family of children, have never had time to register here.

Happy to be here, in the most famous laser forum on the web
cordiality
Arkadijus

Hi there & hello from other end of Baltic sea (Finland)
Enjoy your stay on LPF and be safe!
Cheers :)

EDIT

here near us in Poland there's a famous company that produces laser pointers and sells them online, but I do not remember the precise name, however it is enough to do a search on Google and everything is resolved.

There is Polish company called Opt-Lasers which make high quality laser modules

Last edited:

Napalm

Hi there & hello from other end of Baltic sea (Finland)
Enjoyyour stay on LPF and be safe!
Thanks again,
Yes, she is one of the famous ones, I deleted your reply link, otherwise she wouldn't let me post my answer.
The system for now forbids me from posting links.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF, Arkadijus! :)

Have fun, be safe, and enjoy your stay.

Welcome! lots of great stuff here. Check out some of the Multimedia its amazing what some of the members here are doing.
As well as consider some of the members for any purchases. @Lifetime17 just built me a laser to be shipped tomorrow and has lots of great host options.

Napalm

Welcome! lots of great stuff here. Check out some of the Multimedia its amazing what some of the members here are doing.
As well as consider some of the members for any purchases. @Lifetime17 just built me a laser to be shipped tomorrow and has lots of great host options.
Yes, I looked at it last Sunday, and there are still unexplored things in this wonderful forum, I'll keep this Lifetime17 in mind if I buy some hosts, thanks for the tip