Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hello Everyone

roran10

Hi Everyone!

Been reading around the forums for some time now but wanted to have a successful build before my initial welcome post. This has been a hobby I have wanted to get into for several years but never really had the ability to get into until recently. I still have a lot to learn and I hope to be more active on the forums in the future. I have attached an extremely poor quality image of my first build with a 7W NUMB44 diode (all of my other images were to large to upload so apologies). This build would have never been possible for me to finish without seeking this forum for advice and going through all of the rich history it has to offer. I have been into electronics modifications for a long time and this hobby is a perfect way to expand upon that interest.

Thanks to everyone so far and hope to be around for awhile!

Attachments

• Action.jpg
    Action.jpg
    441 KB · Views: 5

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Ah I'm glad you finally posted. I had originally thought that your account could have been a bot based on the structure of your nickname compared to a bot we had to deal with for nearly 2 weeks straight. Happy to hear of your success in your first steps in the hobby.

Welcome to LPF
Enjoy and always remember Saftey 1st.
Happy lasing.

roran10

Ah I'm glad you finally posted. I had originally thought that your account could have been a bot based on the structure of your nickname compared to a bot we had to deal with for nearly 2 weeks straight. Happy to hear of your success in your first steps in the hobby.
Oh yea, I made this account like right before the forums went down for a few days a couple weeks ago hence why I got sidetracked. And I've made safety my #1 priority since I first started reading the advice of other members on the forums.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Commander J. Bloodmaker

Hi Everyone!

Been reading around the forums for some time now but wanted to have a successful build before my initial welcome post. This has been a hobby I have wanted to get into for several years but never really had the ability to get into until recently. I still have a lot to learn and I hope to be more active on the forums in the future. I have attached an extremely poor quality image of my first build with a 7W NUMB44 diode (all of my other images were to large to upload so apologies). This build would have never been possible for me to finish without seeking this forum for advice and going through all of the rich history it has to offer. I have been into electronics modifications for a long time and this hobby is a perfect way to expand upon that interest.

Thanks to everyone so far and hope to be around for awhile!
Welcome aboard the good ship L.A.S.E.R. If you are looking for photons, oh boy you came to the right place. We got photons, and not just any photons, we have coherent photons. We got so many magnetic fields perpendicular to electric fields, they are coming out our can holes!!! We got so many photons here, we can cover almost the whole spectrum, I'm still working on gamma for my death star. We got greens, and we got blues, heck we got lasers here you can't even see!! Yes, ninja lasers are real!!