Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

green he-ne

Jam -- I have bought many things from Chris at Heruur --- - and I have never been disappointed. Everything works.
Mike

daguin

jamilm9 said:
newer mind heruursciences is selling it.

We had a rough start, but Chris made everything MORE than right with/for me.

Peace,
dave

jamilm9 said:
newer mind heruursciences is selling it.

Have YOU ever dealt with him, and had issues ? With all due respect to Pseudo - he appears to be the ONLY one who has ever had issues with Huursciences. He may be a little slow in answering emails, but he sells decent stuff. If you buy something that doesn't work - he'll replace it unless he states no warranty in the auction. Whenever you deal with Ebay, you MUST read "between the lines" to see what is actually being offered - it is after all an advertisement, and an effort to sell something - so it is worded in CAPS !!! and has stars, and other eye-catching things, phrases, words, etc.... back to the point - I think your, "..never mind.." is unjustified, as Chris is a stand up guy, and deserves better than that.

no i meant that another member was selling it. i thought it was some random person.

everything on ebai is annother member selling it :)
at least 80% of the time..

O.K. you can dibs that one, I call dibs! on the next one!

So you are w***s?

daguin

scopeguy20 said:
O.K. you can dibs that one, I call dibs! on the next one!

So you are w***s?

Let me understand this. :-/

Y'all are willing to conspire to try to limit how much Chris gets paid for his merchandise, by limiting competition, so you can get a better price. :eek:

Is that about right? ::)

Might be nice for you ;)

Doesn't sound very fair for Chris :mad:

Peace,
dave

Nah, you guys can bid if you want. As a rule of thumb I don't bid on anything until the last 5 minutes of the auction regardless of what it is. Always snipe. If you get into a 5 day long bidding war, the winner ends up being the guy who is willing to pay more than anyone else who comes along, and that is never me. If you wait till the last minute, time becomes your advantage, and you can sneak away and win the auction before anyone else can come in and bid higher. I'm not trying to keep Chris from making lots of money, I'm trying to minimize my own losses. I work a minimum wage job and I have to pay for college. I can't really afford this as it is.

And I'm pretty sure the price on that thing is going to be huge by the time the auction ends, regardless of what I tell a few forum members! ;D

Well, The one in Chris's auction...I am bidding on it, so if anyone else is wanting to outbid me, that would just be plain MEAN !! :p BUT if anyone has the deeeeeep pockets to take it away from me - I am not budging over my max amount, so have at it if you want it for over $100.00 ;) I shouldn't have bid on it, but I watch his auctions like a hawk...I think it is some sort of sickness :)

I think I'm going to have to back out on this one. I just don't have the money for it right now. :(
It's all yours Mr. Stoner.

daguin

Event Horizon said:
I think I'm going to have to back out on this one. I just don't have the money for it right now. :(
It's all yours Mr. Stoner.

Looking at the bids, it looks like there are at least four people already bidding on the tube. That doesn't count "snipers" like me.

No. I am NOT bidding or sniping this one. I already have a green HeNe. I'm trying to spend my money somewhere else.

Peace,
dave