Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GearBest offers at LPF

Hi Rhd,

Besides the xtar, very glad to tell you we have a flash sale for opus V2.1 this night too. Hope you like it :)

I can't imagine anyone buying xtar, when you sell the opus chargers. I love my opus.

Dear LPF friends,

Very glad to bring you a special 7 hours flash sales activity below:

surprise.gif

Opus BT-C3100 V2.1 Charger --Special Price: $29.99 (only from Jun 26, 21:00 to Jun 27, 4:00, GMT+8 )
--for EU Plug: only 20 pieces
--for US Plug: only 10 pieces

Last edited:
I can't imagine anyone buying xtar, when you sell the opus chargers. I love my opus.
Exactly! i checked the price of the Xtar and thought it must be good like the opus Since it had similar price, but its not even close, Love my OPUS's too!
Ive been keeping a close eye on this thread the last couple weeks, its been updated almost daily!

Last edited:
Hi RYDorDIE278,

Thank you very much for your following dear, we will keep update the discounted deals in this thread.
If there are other products you'd like to take, welcome to tell us through pm, we will check if there is coupon or not accordingly. Thank you!:)

Exactly! i checked the price of the Xtar and thought it must be good like the opus Since it had similar price, but its not even close, Love my OPUS's too!
Ive been keeping a close eye on this thread the last couple weeks, its been updated almost daily!

Hello dear friends,

Good day!
Today very glad to bring you the Ultra Deals for Ganzo G201H Multi Tool, special deal for Xtar H2 Commander CR Cree XP G2 R5 Headlight and another attractive 2-in-1 Wireless Bluetooth speaker + LED lantern flashlight. Hope you like it : )

1. Ultra Deals for Ganzo G201H Multi Tool--Special price:$14.99

2. Xtar H2 Commander CR Cree XP G2 R5 Headlight Price: $28.99 with coupon XtarH2

3. GoldHorse 2-in-1 Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Speaker with LED Lantern Flashlight --Special price:$21.00
● 2-in-1 function: Wireless Bluetooth speaker + LED lantern flashlight.
● Built-in microphone for receiving and making hands-free calls.
● Powerful 25 MML music range for electrifying sound with powerful bass.
● Equipped with flash light and lantern with two levels each of bright and dim light.
● 1800mAh lithium-ion battery that lasts about 8 hours of play time.
● Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR version, compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled devices including iPhone, iPad, Android, Samsung, HTC and more.

Dear LPF friends,

Very glad to bring you a new special 8 hours flash sales activity. It will always start from 21:00 pm to the next day 5:00 am (GMT+8). The special price will show directly on product page. And limit pieces for the special offer. When the time is at 5:00 or the limit pieces have been sold before 5:00, the special offer will be ended automatically.

Kindly reminding: because the browser usually save the product page before, maybe you need to clear the browser cathe or refresh the product page in order to see the special offer at that time : )

(2015.7.6 updated) This 8 hours flash sales was ended, thank you for your focusing : )

Last edited:
Re: Gearbest Discounted Deals(2015.7.8)

Dear LPF friends,

Very glad to bring you a new special 8 hours flash sales activity. It will always start from 21:00 pm to the next day 5:00 am (GMT+8). The special price will show directly on product page. And limit pieces for the special offer. When the time is at 5:00 or the limit pieces have been sold before 5:00, the special offer will be ended automatically.

Kindly reminding: because the browser usually save the product page before, maybe you need to clear the browser cathe or refresh the product page in order to see the special offer at that time : )
surprise.gif

(2015.7.9 updated) This 8 hours flash sales was ended, thank you for your focusing : )

Last edited:
Re: Gearbest Discounted Deals(2015.7.11)

Dear friends,

Today, very glad to bring you a new special 8 hours flash sales activity. It will always start from 21:00 pm to the next day 5:00 am (GMT+8). The special price will show directly on product page. And limit pieces for the special offer. When the time is at 5:00 or the limit pieces have been sold before 5:00, the special offer will be ended automatically.

surprise.gif

(2015.7.13 updated) This 8 hours flash sales was ended, thank you for your focusing : )

Last edited:
Re: Gearbest Discounted Deals(2015.7.14)

Hi dear friends,

Good day!
Today very glad to bring you following special deals:

1. 4 in 1 Capacitive Stylus Pen--Special price:$2.26

2. WS2812 5050 RGB LED Ring with Controller --Special Price $3.73

3. 12V 18W LED Driver --Special Price $2.79

4. Aurora Master Light Ocean Daren Waves Projector With Speaker --Special Price $16.56

5. Convoy BD03 Cree XM-L2 Rechargeable FLashlight
U2-1A / T4-7A --Price: $20.69 with coupon BD03GB
T6-4C / T6-3B / T5-5B --Price: $21.99 with coupon ConvoyGB

Hope you like it :)

Last edited:
Re: Gearbest Discounted Deals(2015.7.21)

Hello dear friends,

Today very glad to bring one great deal for Penguin LED Night Light and some great flash deals of flashlights in GearBest Fantastic LED Party Hope you like it : )
1. Penguin LED Night Light --Special price:$1.29

2. The FLASH DEALS for popular flashlights in GearBest Fantastic LED Party
-- only from 19:00pm (GMT +8) to next day 05:00am (GMT +8) on July 21-July 31(Use this site to check your time-zone)
Remark: Because of some reason, please don't discuss the special time limited flash sales products in the forum. Thanks in advance for your kind understand : )

Re: Gearbest Discounted Deals(2015.7.22)

Hello dear friends,

Today very glad to bring you one great deal for 4M Flexible EL Wire and just reminding today's Time Limited Flash Sale in Fantastic LED Party is starting, welcome you to check :)

1. 4M Flexible EL Wire --Special price:$3.89

2. Today's FLASH DEALS for popular flashlights in GearBest Fantastic LED Party is starting, welcome you to check :)
-- only from 19:00pm (GMT +8) to next day 05:00am (GMT +8) on July 21-July 31 (Use this site to check your time-zone)
Remark: Because of some reason, please don't discuss the special time limited flash sales products in the forum. Thanks in advance for your kind understand : )