Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GB: Low Cost 15K Scanner Galvo Set with DMX & ILDA Complete - $75 **ARRIVED**

Oh come on do people even really care if you double post as long as you're not spamming? I feel like it's fine as long as you had something new to say ;)

Did either of you guys have problems with the images not projecting straight?

The right side of my image is being cut off. Ill try to take a pic and post it.

At least we are being guinea pigs for all of he other guys. :D

Did either of you guys have problems with the images not projecting straight?

The right side of my image is being cut off. Ill try to take a pic and post it.

At least we are being guinea pigs for all of he other guys. :D

Mine seem fine.. Try adjusting the angle of your laser so that it hits both mirrors dead center?

Ok here's some pics. The right side is cut off. I can see the laser hitting the second mirror mount on the galvo when it is running.

IMAG0218-1.jpg

projectorhalf1-1.jpg

IMAG0214-1-1.jpg

projectorhalf2-1.jpg

And yes, the laser is centered on the mirrors. I tried all sorts of different angles.

Last edited:
the rheostat is the mic sensitivity knob, although i haven't figured out how to set the darn thing to sound-active mode....

The show card on this thing is supposed to control the RGB lasers, Im pretty sure It does but I havent tested it yet. (i think its the three two-pin plugs on the board)

Idk. I just looked at my DAC and the only connection is the ILDA cable. Anyone else have any idea?

Your DAC should be able to control the laser independently.

Each pin on the ILDA (DB25) connector has a function...took this from another thread
RGBpinout.png

Last edited:
Ok here's some pics. The right side is cut off. I can see the laser hitting the second mirror mount on the galvo when it is running.

IMAG0218-1.jpg

projectorhalf1-1.jpg

IMAG0214-1-1.jpg

projectorhalf2-1.jpg

And yes, the laser is centered on the mirrors. I tried all sorts of different angles.

It looks like your trying to bounce the laser off the wrong mirror. While scanning can you see the laser dot hitting the center of both mirrors?

PM sent for shipping.

Must've neglected to put my forum name in the paypal.

thanks again!!!

I haven't even got mine yet but I know I will have no clue how to use it. lol. Hands on learning I guess? :cool:

I haven't even got mine yet but I know I will have no clue how to use it. lol. Hands on learning I guess? :cool:

That's what I did ;) I had no idea how to use them! We're all n00bs or we wouldn't be getting cheapo 15k scanners. If anyone figures out how to get the mic working let me know...