Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GB laser barrels

Archane said:
he likes chrome butts and he cannot lie? =)

Oh..My...God...Ke..nom ! LOL !!! Damn, I am rolling, now ! This is one funny threadjack ! LOL !!! ;D ;D

(sung by, "Sir Laze-a-lot" ) Bwahahahahahahaha !

<edit> added more hysteria ! </ end edit>

toked323 said:
i polished my barrel like this, except i did the whole body.

I think that officially killed the joke.

But Senkat I gotta mention, I was laughing my arse off when when I got the joke (took a second or two for the coin to drop ;D ;D )

BTW kenom, 6.022x10^23 is the magic number, it is the answer to life, the universe, and all of its problems.

regards,

amk

k-9

SenKat_Stonetek said:
[quote author=Archane link=1193790319/690#690 date=1208543600]he likes chrome butts and he cannot lie? =)

Oh..My...God...Ke..nom !  LOL !!!  Damn, I am rolling, now !  This is one funny threadjack ! LOL !!!   ;D ;D

(sung by, "Sir Laze-a-lot" )  Bwahahahahahahaha !

<edit> added more hysteria ! </ end edit>[/quote]
now thats funny ;D ;D ;D i wanted to polish the end caps i need some thing small to get in side the end caps

Yawn..........

I am getting a little tired of waiting for the drivers. :(
At least I can count on Kenom for updates. ;)

Thanks Kenom

P.S. Im surprised there is no tracking for the package. :-/

Kenom

yeah I anticipate the drivers being here sometime this week. Will let you know when they show up...

What the hell Bluefusing has had more than enough time to make those damn things, I offered to take them as kits, even though thats not what i payed for. Thank goodness your having drlava supplying your drivers in run 2 at least you'll know he will be reliable.

Jaeger

I know a lot is going on with that driver GB.
Any status updates for us Kenom? If BF (a big if) follows through finally, will you be given any priority or anything?

Kenom

Actually he has already shipped the drivers to me. Just waiting for them to arrive. A portion of them are unassembled. I'll either have to take the time to assemble them or ship them out as kits.

Good news at least :)
I hope I will have an assembled driver, for I have no skill at all at soldering.

I suppose most of your barrels will be used with BR and phazor diodes.
It would be a nice idea to make a tutorial with pics, I don't want to burn my phazor when assembling it !

Thanks for all your efforts, Kenom :)