Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GB 445nm diodes For Sale $45

OK VietTrader, that may make 31 in all, please somebody check my count, (from first post), I think I need order more... Thanks -Glenn

Last edited:
My diodes arrived today [without customs :) ]

Thanks for this great job Glenn.

Greets : Marco (lange5766)

disma

I believe that means we need 16 more to make even for another projector.

Disma

^HOLY CRAP! We've got people coming out of the woodwork because of these diodes.. Haven't seen you in a long time disma..

disma

lots a things have kept me away.
1. had all my teeth pulled.
2. was in the hospital for 2 weeks.
3.spooks are watching my house for about 6 months now.
I think this has to do wit the internet controlled 10 w co2 laser rover I was building, which I wont be finishing. I will however finish the rover, and the laser just no not connected together any way no more thread jacking.sorry glen.

Grix

I'll take one diode, with all the options (pressed in axiz w/ leads and 405 lense)

TTerbo

if it matters you left some stuff off my list in the OP :p
Glasses, rckstr. etc diodes :p

I hate to be "that guy" but I'm sure a lot of people are thinking it anyway, so do you have any kind of idea of a time table for when these are going to go out? Even just a guess?

Morgan

Hey Glenn,

Just confirming what I think I've ordered and paid for so far as I've been an annoying customer by adding constantly...

Initially ordered 3 x diodes and 1 Aixiz lens (3 x diodes already safely received, thanks)

... Then I added 2 more diodes and 2 more Aixiz lenses in total.

So I think I'm waiting on 2 x diodes and 3 x lenses, (coming with Hecateh's stuff).

I appreciate the work involved and it's confusing to me even keeping track of my order so I can't even imagine what it's like your end. I'm not impatient though so whenever is cool.

I already owe you a :beer:!

Thanks,

M
:)