Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Game: Guess the mystery object !

HIMNL9

Fluorine ?

Hydrogen fluoride ?

LOL, that is too difficult without SPECIFIC references ..... is the same as if i ask you to guess what is this one, saying you only that the first two hints are valid also for it, and that i made it myself just for see if it was possible :p

2djtie1.jpg

Too few specific elements :D

Last edited:

Trevor

Uranium hexafluoride for U-235 enrichment?

-Trevor

Last edited:
Uranium hexafluoride for U-235 enrichment?

-Trevor

Trevor you are the winer :beer:

Uranium hexafluoride (UF6), ("hex" in the nuclear industry). not U-235

Is a compound used in the uranium enrichment process that produces fuel for nuclear reactors and nuclear weapons.

Next :yh:

Last edited:

Trevor

Well, it's used in production of nuclear fuel for the purposes of enriching the concentration of U-235 for nuclear fuel. :)

I'm about to leave for class... HIMNL9, got something diabolical? :D

-Trevor

Well, it's used in production of nuclear fuel for the purposes of enriching the concentration of U-235 for nuclear fuel. :)

I'm about to leave for class... HIMNL9, got something diabolical? :D

-Trevor

Only exposed like didactic game, not to make a nuclear bomb ehhhhhh :tsk: :angel: :na: ahahahaha

Last edited:

HIMNL9

Uhm, who said diabolical ? ..... don't call me, if you don't want me *MUAAHAHAHAHAH* :p

velzcp.jpg

HIMNL9

You want a lot of informations, you know ? ..... if i give them, then i'm no more diabolic ..... j/k :D

Ok ..... some helps, and a goodnight, for today :p

It's a prototype (for this reason it look handmade), but is made commercially (also if is not yet in commerce) ..... it's electric ..... it's specific, but not highly specific (it do a very common thing, in fact) ..... it's planned for do something that actually is a very common operation, but made in a TOTALLY DIFFERENT way .....

Something more helpful ? ..... it does not have any moving parts :eg: :eg: :eg:

You want a lot of informations, you know ? ..... if i give them, then i'm no more diabolic ..... j/k :D

Ok ..... some helps, and a goodnight, for today :p

It's a prototype (for this reason it look handmade), but is made commercially (also if is not yet in commerce) ..... it's electric ..... it's specific, but not highly specific (it do a very common thing, in fact) ..... it's planned for do something that actually is a very common operation, but made in a TOTALLY DIFFERENT way .....

Something more helpful ? ..... it does not have any moving parts :eg: :eg: :eg:

Frying sausages :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Trevor

Saw this little guy back when there were first articles about it. I showed my girlfriend because I was building a... "thing" ;)... at the time, and she was like "yeah, so? It's just a (thing)."

:tired:

Well played, HIMNL9... well played.

-Trevor

for the moment I say is a type radiant ceramic for to warm ....... something.

But is a prototype and not yet in commerce hhhuuummmmmmmmm :thinking::thinking: