Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FusionDrives GB - CLOSED

rkcstr

SenKat_Stonetek said:
I tested ONE that I have made...you MUST test the output prior to hooking them up....otherwise your diode WILL be toasted most likely :(  There is no way I can test each one, and they would then be used drivers :p

Haha, "used" drivers! I test mine before I send them out, so I guess I sell "used" drivers, LOL.

toked323 said:
So Senkat, just wondering if you shipped these yet??

thanks

Same, still haven't received.

Update: Still haven't received 7/10/08 - but I did get my 405 sleds today from another group buy. (YES!!) ;)

krk

icecruncher said:
[quote author=toked323 link=1195298965/624#630 date=1215470401]So Senkat, just wondering if you shipped these yet??
thanks
Same, still haven't received.
[/quote]

Same here, emailed SenKat a couple of days ago but have not got any reply yet :/

I don't understand why some folks have gotten theirs, and others have not - the assembled ones went out a little bit later than the kits did of course - but there has been PLENTY of time for the majority of them to have reached most of you by now :( Even WITH the shipping snafu from the post office !

daguin

SenKat_Stonetek said:
I don't understand why some folks have gotten theirs, and others have not - the assembled ones went out a little bit later than the kits did of course - but there has been PLENTY of time for the majority of them to have reached most of you by now :( Even WITH the shipping snafu from the post office !

Don't MAKE me do "chicken bone" again! [smiley=evil.gif]

It takes alott out of me. :-[

Peace,
dave

z000z

For some reason I haven't gotten any yet either, should be pretty quick to go from San Antonio to Abilene I would imagine.

I haven't received mine yet either. I am in Australia though so it probably takes a bit longer to get here.

positron said:
I haven't received mine yet either. I am in Australia though so it probably takes a bit longer to get here.

Also in Australia, and haven't received.

Any day now?

UPDATED: Mail just came, all 5 fusion drive kits are now in my hands! Thanks Greg!

Dave

Im in NJ and haven't received it yet ether. =/ Hopefully its there when I get home from work today.

Me too! Eh..so where DO the resistors go? This doesnt quite match up with Blue's original picture...