Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

>FS: Very Rare +70mW Opto RPL Blue 473nm handheld<

up for sale is a very very rare and unique optotronics RPL blue laser, measured at over +70mW average output. make no mistake, high powered dpss 473nm blue handhelds are rare as you know, but +70mW is one of a kind.
i've had the laser for around 5 months but its only been taken out of the house on 3-4 occasions and my total usage time on this laser will be way under an hour!
the condition is exactly the same as when i bought it from optotronics - new, with not a single mark or scratch anywhere on the body.
this laser has the lowest divergence i have ever seen on a handheld laser and if i remember correctly it was measured at 0.7-8mrad - the beam is in perfect tem00 mode and is really tight.
i realised that i have no real use for the laser, its been sat in the box it came in since. surely somebody out there will make good use of it.
optotronics are listing 30mW blue RPL's for $1,129.00 + shipping, i am only looking for $900 shipped for twice the power, how's that for a deal?
the last time i was here, lasers were banned in australia, if thats the case then i can ship anywhere except australia, sorry.
oh and i've not had much activity on the forums lately but im pretty sure some of the veterans or anybody i've dealt with in the past can vouch for my honesty.

i will also include nova shields professional 450-532nm OD6+ safety goggles as well as a few diffraction gratings and lens sets. so thats the laser + goggles and diffraction gratings/lens + rechargeable battery and charger in hard case + shipping, all for only $900!!!

ps - i will try contact the owner at optotronics to see if he will transfer the warranty over to the buyer.
if anyone is interested, please contact me via PM.
thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Photo451B.jpg
    Photo451B.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 477
  • Photo512B.jpg
    Photo512B.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 237
  • Photo515B.jpg
    Photo515B.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 253
  • Photo521B.jpg
    Photo521B.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 229

:drool: scopeguy20 drools uncontrollably!

Darklands: "im pretty sure some of the veterans or anybody i've dealt with in the past can vouch for my honesty."

You bet, I'll vouch for him, he got me and dave great laser buys in the past! LOL!

Last edited:
didn't you just pay 1,500 for this a few months ago

I paid 1,000 for my rpl 473 25 dang i would kill for a 70 mw blue

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 8382

I think it's the first time I'm going to say this.

This is an awesome deal. 850? for the godness sake how comes noone has bought it alredy?

I dunno but i am temted to not pay mortgage this month --no wait I had better not
please will a member get this so it will stay in the family ??????

This is probably one of the highest powered portable 473nm in the world o_O
When I saw the topic name i though "MAn 1300$ would be a good price..

..but selling this for 850 , thats stealing...

honestly when he was showing this off a few months ago -check his thread -i was stunned by it and thats why i purchased mine .I talked to Jack about it .it is a rare and highly efficient unit. A steady 70+ mw .Jack was sad to sell it but like us all times are tough so if anyone hasdn't seen a real blue laser you are in for a treat kinda like when we went from red to green remember that i do ive been hopelessly hooked on photons since

Jaseth

I cannot believe this is still up for sale.. This is easily worth $1300 used and it's going with several brilliant extras for $850! Wow. Truly a unique unit.. I wish I was rich so I could buy both a DAC and this laser at the same time.. oh well.
:drool: :worthy:

Hey Yobresal, if you can ever part with it, please please please, let me have the first shot at it, eh? :drool:

I can't believe this is still up...I'd buy it just to have it at this great price... too bad I'm missing 850 bucks :p!!

Niko it is no longer up. I am purchasing this laser. MINE MINE MINE. Scopeguy, if I ever part with this laser (which I will not) You will be the first to know.