Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS stone that glows PINK under 532nm and 405nm!!!

Hey I have some small polished stones that Glow pink under 405nm, and under a black light they glow BRIGHT orange!!! Some have layers that make them look wonderfull under the lights (these are my fav) and only One with few layers that glows also :) Post a reply or shoot me a PM if you want one.
For thoes of you who want to spend a bit more they also had a larger bird made of the same rock that glows pink also, for $50 and a small sphere of it for $30 and a large sphere for $35 i think. also for $35 I can get you a large pice of it polished in the shape of an egg. It glows THE BEST!!!
here is a video of the small bird made of this stuff I made.

here are the stones For sale :)
1763-stone.jpg

looking for maybe $12 shipped insidethe U.S? OPEN FOR TRADES!!!!!!!!
here it is glowing with 532nm (green)

here is a pic of the globes and the egg :)
1764-stone-2.jpg

1765-stone-3.jpg

also I AM looking for a New style "dilda 200mW RED" :)

Thanks all, Dustin

Last edited:

Re: FS stone that glows PINK under 405nm

UPDATE!!!! THIS ROCK ALSO GLOWS PINK AFTER HIT WITH 532nm!!!!!!!

Do you know what kind of stone it is? Pretty cool anyway, must be some kind of mineral that is florescence under near-UV light. Strange that it glows two different colors in response to wavelengths that are fairly close together.

I like the ones shown here!

1763-stone.jpg

I'll take the big one at the bottom, if shipping isn't too expensive to Australia!

Do you know what kind of stone it is? Pretty cool anyway, must be some kind of mineral that is florescence under near-UV light. Strange that it glows two different colors in response to wavelengths that are fairly close together.

nope, I dont know YET! I want to find out though, all I know is that it is NOT soap stone.

odd that it also Glows pinkish with 532nm pink with 405nm and bright orange with black lights

Nice pieces there, Don't Lase Me Bro! I see what appears to be a short term phosphorescence, (glow just after UV is off), I have calcite that does the same, so I would think you have some nice looking calcite there. -Glenn