Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Sentorch (180MW)

Hey everyone,

I bought a Sentorch not so long ago from Senkat. It's a great laser but I'm kinda in need of money right now, so I've decided to sell it. It has an output of 180 MW (according to Senkat) and has no scratches or dents. I think it has a total burn time of around 10 minutes, cause I haven't used it that much. It is also still under warranty. I'll let it go for $111 shipped. Price can be negotiated. Thanks again!

Here is some other product info:
1. Wavelength :660nm
2. Output Power : <200mW
3. Operation Voltage : 6.0VDC
4. Operation Current : <320mA
5. Constant on/off push button switch in tailcap
6. Without 2pcs (CR123A) batteries

They are really good burners, and use 2 CR123a batteries. This thing can light matches many feet away with ease. Very powerful and smokes any dark surface almost instantly. The construction around the laser diode is very solid feeling and has a focusable lens. The tube of the battery holder has a pushbutton on/off switch on the end.

660nm_red.JPG

* Sorry McHank for the competing similar post, but I also have a desire to sell mine coincidentally at the same time and yours was easy to follow.

D

dr.drumr05

Very interested. Pm Me. We may be able to work something out.

They really ARE damned nice lasers :) (If I may say so myself :p )

*not that I MADE them...I'm just saying .... :D

Looks like an awesome laser. I'm interested!!

is $111 the lowest you'll sell it for?

Yea, basically because it is brand new and I spent over $130. I consider my offer a fair price, but things can be negotiated.

In case someone is not aware - these lasers lenses are glass, AR coated, and they are the same size as the Aixiz glass lenses. Just throwing out a little bit of info for anyone who might be curious...

daguin

whitey529 said:
Any takers?

This may be the third one of these that didn't sell. You are in the same market with the dilda from DX (rated 200mW; actual 160-180mW for $43, shipped). It really doesn't matter what you paid for it. Sorry, but that's the way commerce works. Why would I give you $111 when I can get the same power in a different commercial laser for $43? Are you offering some sort of better customer support? A better build? A longer warranty? An easier replacement process?

For $111 I can buy two dilda's and still have money left over for batteries AND beer.

Peace,
dave