Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Sanwu Laser store - RGB handheld lasers, 405nm,445nm,465nm,470nm,505nm,515nm,520nm,525nm,635nm,650nm

Podo

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser store - R/G/B handhelds x3 BE & Stainless steel "The Spiker" rele

New engrave style added for silver and guardian series

Guardian new prolonged version can take a single 18650 or two 18350 now! :drool:

Last edited:

Sta

Re: FS: Sanwu Laser store - R/G/B handhelds x3 BE & Stainless steel "The Spiker" rele

Impressive, Podo! Sanwu is quickly becoming the king of laser companies. :beer:

Impressive, Podo! Sanwu is quickly becoming the king of laser companies. :beer:

Seriously though, I personally love g7 lens and my challenger 2 still is one of my favorite lasers even though it was one of my first :eek:

I ordered some g7s and noticed they also have a polished 520 100/150mw at a good price as well, host is pretty cool looking.
https://www.sanwulasers.org/product/520hl

Podo

More surprises coming! New designs, new laser functions and changable parts.

Spiker series users must not miss!:drool:

Last edited:

Podo

150mw 520nm is back now for guardian and challenger series!

Ever think about making custom hosts for people podo? Pardon me if you get asked this a lot

More surprises coming! New designs, new laser functions and changable parts.

Spiker series users must not miss!:drool:

You're doing some new designs for the spiker???

Showww ussssssss!! :eg::san::poke:

a metal plating service would be nice!!

a gloss black, matte black, Rose-gold coloured host like the Iphone would be nice.

Podo

A little preview of our upcoming design :na:

OhAmiky.jpg

OYQSdfp.jpg

ywHNAiU.jpg

QJQ1WoK.jpg

VEmuu2U.jpg

And yes, it come with a AWESOME magnetic middle switch :drool::

Last edited:

Podo

Design improvement:

No more concerns on the batteries length, we will be switching to this spring for our lasers so any kind of batteries no matter they are protected or not will suit and power up the laser !

7UcL2GZ.jpg

Last edited:

Woa that sliding magnetic switch is trippy stuff!! Definitely a plus having full control of the output power. I'd rep ya Podo but cant yet!

Last edited:

Jhop

Design improvement:

No more concerns on the batteries length, we will be switching to this spring for our lasers so any kind of batteries no matter they are protected or not will suit and power up the laser !

7UcL2GZ.jpg

So these spring designs will be in all your lasers? Silver, spiker, pocket? ect?

Last edited:

Sta

Excellent, Podo, it is great that we can use protected batteries now.
Do you have any plans to add anodized/dual-tone hosts?

Podo

So these spring designs will be in all your lasers? Silver, spiker, pocket? ect?

Yes, except pocket series.

Sta

Yes, except pocket series.

That's great. Would you be able to answer my question about anodized/dual-tone hosts?

Podo

That's great. Would you be able to answer my question about anodized/dual-tone hosts?

Unless we plan to release aluminum made host otherwise it's not an option on a stainless steel or copper host.

Last edited: