Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: ***MXDL Custom Machined Heatsinks***

jayrob

SenKat_Stonetek said:
Jayrob - sorry for the threadjack !  I am going to bed now (dang it got late somehow...) before I start assisting people with Active directory clusters.... LOL !

No apology needed! Your posting in my thread only draws more attention to it! Lol. ;D

By the way, I've got your stuff for our trade deal ready to ship on Monday...

daguin, just to let you know that I'll have your heatsinks in the mail on Monday as well!
Jay

Edit: Oh...that's right. The post office is closed on Monday. So I'll have the goods in the mail on Tuesday then...

wicked1, I just finished your heatsinks as well, mailing on Tuesday!

Hehehehe - I sent out about 30 shipping notices to customers of my shop already for Monday.... The first three I sent out, I got replies right away - one guy even replied TWICE ! LOL Geesh I felt kinda silly :p

jayrob

Got everything sent out today though... Your stuff too Greg! I know you sent my barrel today as well. :)

Docjohn, just to let you know that I made your heatsinks tonight. I'll have them in the mail tomorrow!
Jay

jayrob

ndrew2505, just to let you know that I made your heatsinks. I'll have them in the mail tomorrow. (Thu.)
Jay

daguin

Hey Jayrob!!

My heatsinks arrived today. Another professional job done at the speed of light (coherent of course) ;)

Thank you. I'll be in touch in the next couple of days about the other order

Peace,
dave

jayrob

daguin said:
Hey Jayrob!!

My heatsinks arrived today.  Another professional job done at the speed of light (coherent of course) ;)  

Thank you.  I'll be in touch in the next couple of days about the other order

Peace,
dave

Good deal Dave! Thanks for the good communication...

icecruncher, just to let you know that your 'Red/AixiZ' heatsink will be in the mail tomorrow. (Friday)
Jay

hey, i would like to buy a "red/aixiz" heatsink. So it would be great if you could send me a PM since i don't have 15 posts and can't send a PM myself...

WOW! jay i know u sent that package first class but i got it in 2 days! heck im still waiting on other stuff i ordered over a week ago and that was shipped priority mail.... thanks again man ;D

jayrob

motorider826 said:
hey, i would like to buy a "red/aixiz" heatsink. So it would be great if you could send me a PM since i don't have 15 posts and can't send a PM myself...

PM sent... You can also e-mail me: jayrob@inreach.com

ndrew2505 said:
WOW! jay i know u sent that package first class but i got it in 2 days! heck im still waiting on other stuff i ordered over a week ago and that was shipped priority mail.... thanks again man ;D

Good deal! Have fun with your build. It's a good one! ;)
Jay

jayrob

Motorider826, your 'Red/AixiZ' heatsink is done and will be in the mail tomorrow. (Monday)

climbak, your 'Blu/Meredith' heatsink is done as well. It will be dropped off tomorrow too.

I am hoping that you will be testing the Meredith glass lens with the 803T blu-rays. :)

I have found a 30% increase in power for the blu-rays using the Meredith glass lens. (compared to an AixiZ acrylic with plastic cut away)

So far, no one else has commented back to verify my findings. Gazoo has found the same 20% increase in the open can reds.

One tip with the Meredith... You will need the 5.6mm adapter, and you should machine, or file/sand the height of the adapter a little shorter. You may need this extra room inside the Meredith module for focussing. See my Meredith notes in this document:
http://www.sonic.net/~jayrob/MXDLHeatsinkTips.doc

Please let me know your findings with the lens comparisons! :cool:
Jay

jayrob

daguin, I got your heatsinks done and they will be in the mail on Monday...
Jay

jayrob, I'd like to order two heatsinks for red/aixiz. I'll send you an email for more detail. Thanks in advance.

jayrob

Uchuujin said:
jayrob, I'd like to order two heatsinks for red/aixiz. I'll send you an email for more detail. Thanks in advance.

Got your (1/8" shorter) Red/AixiZ heatsinks done! They will be in the mail tomorrow. (Wednesday)

jake21, your Blu/AixiZ heatsink will be in the mail tomorrow too.

Event Horizon, your Blu/AixiZ heatsink will be in the mail tomorrow as well!
Jay

daguin

The shipment arrived today Jay. They are perfect. Thanks for the heads up about the placement of the set screw. It is not a problem. The design I'm working on REQUIRES the back of the module.

Peace,
dave