Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: GITD Focus Rings "After-Glow"

Very nice Kyle these look pretty cool.

I am making some GITD FA's myself but not in the Aixiz focus rings but in my own machined focus adapters like the HYDRA and a couple others of my own design.

Good luck with these they look like fun :)

Merry Christmas :san:

Nice GITD laserman121

@ flaminpyro

Thanks Jeff I appreciate that, I must admit though, your custom GITD work does look pretty boss.

IsaacT

Would it be possible to send you either a lens or a custom focus adaptor I have and get it modified with the GITD epoxy? If so, how much would I be looking at? It would be for a 445 build and I would probably prefer the inside of the lens holder(its for the stock lens that comes with the 9mm diodes from DTR) than modding the focus adaptor since I could order a separate lens holder if I didn't want an afterglow sometime.... hope I made sense just then....

Thanks,
Isaac

Absolutely, I will accept custom work no problem. The cost will really depend on the quantity of GITD needed and if it's a pain to apply it or not, but in the case of applying it to the inside of a DTR lens holder I'd only ask $3 GITD + $3 shipping back.

how about GITD for an extended focusing ring such as THIS. how much would that cost and its for a 445 build

I have no problems accepting custom GITD work like that. I wouldn't charge much for that particular FR, probably $3 + the cost of the FR and shipping.

Sweet, i am in the process of lining up my next laser and want to make sure i can get all the parts the exact way i want them before i pull the trigger.......its starting to look REAL good. ill PM you as it gets closer to purchasing everything.

Rings recieved! Thankyou so much, especially for adding in two extras for extra shipping time! They look really cool and add a very nice effect :) Rep up.

Honestly, these things are sick, you will not regret buying these and it makes whatever laser you have even cooler. VERY nice effect. Thanks again man, here are some pictures.