Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Few MXDL kits

I've got 3 MXDL Silver kits here i'd like to sell. They have been stripped and modified and are ready for a flex drive and module.
Power by 1xCR123 battery which i'll include with the kit.
They also come in the cedar storage box.

You get:
Host - PCB stripped and modified for better connection.
Heatsink - aluminum sink with one 2/32x6-32 set screw (requires 1.5mm hex wrench to tighten)
Battery - CR123 3.6v rechargeable Juice brand.
Storage box - cedar gift box lined with black sheet foam.

Kits are going for $25.85 SHIPPED in the USA.
or if your willing to take all 3 off my hands, i'll take $60 shipped for all three sets.

These are ready and will be shipped immediately upon purchase.

893-dsc03005.jpg

1083-host2.jpg

1082-host1.jpg

Last edited:

Man i dont get paid till friday.
Sidenote: I finally got my hands on one of your old coleman blu ray lasers. I bought it cheap with a dead phr. got her up and running for $9. I really like the colemans! Very nice! your next kits should be juice cr2's and rckstr drivers too!

my next kits will have a similiar design,
they will use a rkcstr driver in a case negative module, and the handle of the flashlight will screw down onto the heatsink for contact, just like the coleman's, but these new ones will use 2x 14500 batteries......they will look like this...but right now i'm broke...so i've got to get everything squared away before i do these.
these kits will run about $25 ea. (without batteries)
damn....these things are beautiful.

1086-newhosts.jpg

In the pic, the first light looks best to me, the one with 'Police' on the head, not the barrel.

yeah thats the one i'm going to use, it's got the same head as my pailide kits, with a different body....but this time there will be no pcb or pill to fumble with, just pop in the module w/ heatsink and it's ready.
seems they will cost around $25 w/ no batteries.
or $30 shipped with 2x protected 14500 rechargeable batteries

buyer has to get their own driver, module, diode.
but all in all a person could build a laser for only about $56.50 (assuming you use a phr or lpc)
kit = $30
module = $3.50
sled = $10
driver = $13

Very nice host Moh, I'll order a kit from you for another BR build. :)

Let me know when they are ready for order.

Tom

will do.
i'm not going to do any pre-ordering this time lol, i'd rather wait till i have everything in hand and ready to ship...this flex drive ordeal has worn me to the bone.

Haha sweet as brother - I trust you with my cash, so i can prepay aswell.

Hey, how'd you go with sending those mxdl heatsinks?

Tom

updated a price if someone wants to buy all 3.
basicly just wanting enough to break even so i can start on my rkcstr driven kits.
i'm going to bed, hopefully they're all sold by morning. first pm or post gets it (will go by time stamps)

will do.
i'm not going to do any pre-ordering this time lol, i'd rather wait till i have everything in hand and ready to ship...this flex drive ordeal has worn me to the bone.

That last... part there... I 1st AND 2nd that. The flexdrive shortage has nearly 50%'d my usual amounts of builds per week, momentarily Ican only do RKCSTR builds

Hopefully lava gets them SOON... but i aint holdin my breath... the factory that he has assemble them F'ed up TWICE (or so i hear)... we need a place to get this done in the good ol US OF A!

MB, PM me about just the kits, if you have any... your exclusives section is STILL empty :( it needs fulfilment! lol

Tyler - Dark Lasers

hrmm... $60 for ALL 3 kits... if I get paid like im supposed to today (pending invoice) you have yourself 3 "MXDL Twists (as i call them)" to pack up and ship ^_^

But only if he pays me today.