Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: DX 200mw Red Focusable Laser

New in box, will include 2xCR2 batteries with charger. $50 shipped.

IMG_2291.jpg

IMG_2292.jpg

Decent reviews in the Reviews section.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 8382

Ok, one moment. O-like is selling the same than you at 45$ NEW, she offers a 180mW minimum power guarantee and she is very trusted here.

I don't think selling a used unit at a higher price than her is a good idea since you will never sell it, and less with 2 posts and with a name like "wtfman".

Sorry if this sounds offensive, but I just advise you some tips to improve the selling.

Yours,
Albert

Last edited by a moderator:

k1kb0t

Hey Albert, I don't think that is completely unreasonable. $45 and then $10 to ship it? I agree though that he is new and may want to have another member broker the deal for him. Maybe someone who can verify the power with their LPM.

Jon

Well, I'm guessing he's trying to sell it in the US, so that's worth a little more... but still, O-like is cheaper. Whatever though, some people may want to receive it faster and are willing to pay a few extra $ to get it here rather than China...

yes, the price difference is not by a lot since it does come with the batteries and charger. if anyone else interested let me know.