Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Fs: 75mw viper series laser barely used

Hi, i'm selling a 75mw viper series laser from dragonlasers, which i purchased 17 days ago, i would like $100 Shipped, but i will definitely take offers, you can pm me or give me the offer here, and if you have any questions please dont be shy and ask.

SMIDSY

Hi, i'm selling a 75mw viper series laser from dragonlasers, which i purchased 17 days ago, i would like $100 Shipped, but i will definitely take offers, you can pm me or give me the offer here, and if you have any questions please dont be shy and ask.

any pics?

Upload them to imageshack and post them here :) I am also interested in seeing them

John

SMIDSY

OK here's what i think- can you post some more pics. We have had scammers int he past and I just woudl liek some more pictures; just so we can see genenral condition and dot size etc.

I assume its in good nick and is at a nice TEM00?
I'm interested - please post the additional pics and ill PM you.

SMIDSY

i will definitely post more pics thanks smidsy

looking forward to it- cant be too careful- if you want to be taken 100% seriously please write the date and your username on e piece of paper when taking the pics- then we know they're yours!

still interested!