Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS:532nm 200mW Green Beam Laser Pointer DC 3V(free shipping)

do you offer any guarantee that it is TRULY 200mw?
what if i measured it and its way under 200mw?
will you offer a full refund?
or maybe i can call my credit card company that you scammed me
emailed and pmed
hope to hear back from you..

Last edited:

do you offer any guarantee that it is TRULY 200mw?
what if i measured it and its way under 200mw?
will you offer a full refund?
or maybe i can call my credit card company that you scammed me
emailed and pmed
hope to hear back from you..

BBB,
I am sure that it's a truly 200mw. We are sure that we will offer a full refund if not a truly 200mw.
Hope to hear from you.
Thanks.

I do not own test equipment. If i buy it and blue bumblebee's one turns out underspec can i have my money back too? :D

GBD or Bummybee or something said:
Hi, I'm a noob who doesn't understand business, nor do I know anything about lasers. Do you mind if I spam up your sales thread with idiotic questions and demands that you shouldn't even be expected to meet? Also, I need it to be exactly 200mW. If it is over or under spec, will you replace free of charge? Please forgive me, since I'm a n00b I assume I know everything but unfortunately, I didn't realize that there are companies out there who specialize in lasers and will meet all my demands and provide me with a perfect TEM00 stable output 200mW laser. I don't have money to buy these, so instead I'm going to rip on this one seller until he starts selling $2000 lasers for $30 too.

OMG, did you know that there's a feedback/dispute forum AND a companies forum AND a reviews forum where you can see what others said about this seller and make comments yourself? A sales thread is, like the name implies, dedicated to sales.

well i have one of these lasers on the way! my friend has a LPM, and Carmen advises these have an IR filter .. time will tell people!

well i have one of these lasers on the way! my friend has a LPM, and Carmen advises these have an IR filter .. time will tell people!

thanks +rep
ill wait this one out until there is solid measurements on this laser..

dino is scam, now they said they dont accept paypal and they take western union only. I want to buy the 1w blue he told me to pay western union since i`m in usa. LOL?

this is what it says in their website.

"Legal Notice:
Due to specific laws and regulation limitation, the product is prohibited from sales in certain countries and areas. Under the condition, PayPal,Credit Card etc. Payment method will not be accepted.
For system error purchase of the product, a full refund will be issued immediately. "

http://www.reviewfbi.com/china-wholesaler-review/300-dinodirect-com-review and this is the review from people about this site.

Last edited:
dino is scam, now they said they dont accept paypal and they take western union only. I want to buy the 1w blue he told me to pay western union since i`m in usa. LOL?

"Legal Notice:
Due to specific laws and regulation limitation, the product is prohibited from sales in certain countries and areas. Under the condition, PayPal,Credit Card etc. Payment method will not be accepted.
For system error purchase of the product, a full refund will be issued immediately. "

Dinodirect Review: Scam,Complaint, Shipping & Products issues; also its team and this is the review from people about this site.

Are you sure?
Our website accept PayPal, Credit card as many member know. I don't know why you tried to defame us?

I bought it last year.
I think this laser is not actual 200mW green laser.
And focus point is not clear but vague.
But it can be ligthen matches.

How much does this laser have IR......?

Last edited:
I bought it last year.
This laser is not actual 200mW green laser.
And focus point is not clear but vague.

I also think this is a 50mw 532nm and a 150mw IR......

did you test with LPM?
or just compared to another laser you have at hand?

Price:$30
Quantity in hand: 14 Left

Specifications:

Operation Temperature: 0-35℃
Working Voltage: DC3V
Power Output: 200mW
Wavelength: 532nm
Range: 500-10000m
Power By: 1 x CR123 battery
Size: 117 x 20mm / 4.6 x 0.8in (L x Dia.)
Features:

This high-quality 200mw green laser pointer incorporates the latest technology in green laser optics and microelectronics
This 200mw green laser pointer can be used to strike a match and shoot a balloon
Use this 200mw green laser pointer to point at any desired targets, project screens, or video monitors, presentations, museum and tour guides and stars

532nm-200mW-Green-Beam-Laser-Pointer-DC-3V_24.jpg

532nm-200mW-Green-Beam-Laser-Pointer-DC-3V_26.jpg

532nm-200mW-Green-Beam-Laser-Pointer-DC-3V_23.jpg

532nm-200mW-Green-Beam-Laser-Pointer-DC-3V_27.jpg

Ultra-Powerful-Green-Laser-Pointer-Pen-Black.jpg

If you are interested, you can contact my MSN Messenger carmen0915 AT hotmail.com
Thanks.
Thanks but no thanks. Its nothing business...just personal hate.

"Legal Notice:

http://www.reviewfbi.com/china-wholesaler-review/300-dinodirect-com-review and this is the review from people about this site.

Not a suprise.they live on pure lies and scams. You will all get your 200mw lasers you ordered in 2 months. Maybe more days. Try to contact them and youl hear "post office said delivered".

I really hate dinodirect. The proof of lying is easy to be found. Why believe a member who works for dino?
Watch their forums...fake reviews on their site, all product desriptions.(for museum tour guide 200mw 532nm or 808nm? Nice for headhunters maybe)
Dont purchase this garbage. Its 90% IR or something else is wrong with it.

Last edited: