Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 119mW 405nM Blu-Ray PHR-803T Laser Pointer

scion

FOR SALE
119mW Blu-Ray Laser @ 130mA
PHR-803T

Pocket Mini Build by Jayrob and DarkArmy

Asking Price: hmmm... make an offer.
*Will TRADE for DSLR Camera Equipment*

BRAND NEW, I bought it, and its been sitting in a box for months... I dont seem to have any time to mess with my lasers anymore.. I even have a complete kit for the 200mW Red Laser that has not been built yet, i may sell that as well.

Here are some shots

DSC_0043-1.jpg

DSC_0042-1.jpg

DSC_0048-1.jpg

DSC_0051-1.jpg

DSC_0053-1.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0044-1.jpg

Might work best w/ 3.7V battery, also, the label is nM s/b nm, if you will excuse my OC input. -Glenn

scion

Might work best w/ 3.7V battery, also, the label is nM s/b nm, if you will excuse my OC input. -Glenn

haha, no biggy! im not the expert lol... hence why an expert built it not me lol...

Nonetheless, I dont have a use for it anymore so im letting it go lol..

mfo

IF DAO built it, it was NOT built by an "EXPERT" lol! -Glenn

Exactly, in which case I'd probably advise people to stay away from this laser. I'm not trying to ruin your sale here, but 90% of the lasers that DAOO built have failed.

Well, yes, but to be fair, if he bought the "Hot option", and it works now... it c/b working as well as most, it's pretty simple to solder 2 wires. eh? -GH

mfo

Well, yes, but to be fair, if he bought the "Hot option", and it works now... it c/b working as well as most, it's pretty simple to solder 2 wires. eh? -GH

I guess you can say that. Who knows if that's the route he took though.

scion

Yes, this was built by Jayrob and DarkArmy.

I've seen no problems with it whatsoever

jayrob

Hey just for the record, Dark never bought 'Hot' options from me, just basic kits...

That said, if the laser is working, then I'm sure the buyer can just check out the install, and see if the soldering is good

And in any case, can put a better diode in there as well..

Asherz

I'm sure the laser is fine, but pics of the inside wouldn't hurt if you can get them :)

It is very tempting to buy this and stick in a GGW :p

scion

Hey just for the record, Dark never bought 'Hot' options from me, just basic kits...

That said, if the laser is working, then I'm sure the buyer can just check out the install, and see if the soldering is good

And in any case, can put a better diode in there as well..

Sorry Jayrob, I did not know the specifics of the build.
And yes the laser has always worked for me, I have not found anything wright with it.

So, the buyer can do with what thy will to it, fine by me. Lol. Make it better, more powerful, whatever floats their boat.

I personally have loved the pocket mini host and I think it's excellent or compact laser.

If anyone still intereted, it is still for sale! Thanks!

jayrob

It's all good...

It's a great little host, and it sounds like a great price...