Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 100mW O-like green in jayrob kit $140

FS: 100mW O-like green in jayrob kit $135

Hi guys, I've recently bought a jayrob green DIY kit (see here) from elitesniper in like new condition, and a 90-100mW O-like module (see here) with a total run time of under 5 minutes. I'm selling this because I need some cash for psp gears/ other coloured lasers :undecided:.

I have already soldered a wire across the switch, so its all ready to go with a cr123 (3.0 or 3.6V). I have even put a poster sticker inside the barrel for a better battery fit (as jayrob suggested). *see pictures
Yes, it can light matches (only tried red headed ones) !

It comes with:
-jayrob green kit with custom front piece (extra pieces and dust cap included) $75 value
-O-like 90-100mW green module with switch bypassed $60 value
-green foam carrying "case"
-allen screw for adjusting heatsink and positive contact
-instruction manual

Asking price: $135 shipped in Canada/USA. Extra fees for ouside of North america may apply. Buyers outside of Canada responsible risks involved with customs. (I can label as DIY flashlight kit with a value of $20)

Also open to buyer's offer or trades!

PIC/VIDEO:

Assembling the kit is easy:

Laser comparison with a 10mW and a 30mW:

Beam/Dot in low light condition:

What's included (dust cap is in green foam carrying case):

Close ups:

Last edited:

Those are really nice kits, you should have no problems selling this one! Do you have an actual output graph of the modules power (that might help u sell it faster, just a suggestion) ?

no I don't have a LPM or a graph for the module, though Susie wrote on the package 100mW, so if its anything under 90mW, I can return it to her for a replacement.

Would you take the badass bluetooth PCless printer in my signature? at least check it out. its worth ALLOT more than 140.

Thx,

Dark

hey thanks for the offer, but i've got a photosmart printer already. Good stuff!

yep, I cam PM you an invoice, or you can paypal directly. Sending you my paypal address through PM now.

Primary, I am sorry to say I will most likely not be buying it... I DO wish you good luck in selling it in the future though.... Excellent communication though.. I added to your rep =)

Would you trade,
for a Nintendo DS lite Plus A original R4DS flash cart, with 1GB microSD card.
It is the limited edition red and black DS lite. Includes charger and caring case.
I also have 4 DVD's with hundreds of games. I think they have all ds games since the ds was launched, up till 2007.
On the R4's SD card I have most of the hot, current games.

It is in A+ new condition. No scratches, scuffs or dings. No dead pixels.
Will provide photos if interested.

Last edited:
hey rpaloalto, I didn't get your pm, let me pm you so you can try replying me back