Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Free: "Wandering box of laser goods" USA only

I had out some various cones of Pachouli, Frankincense, and other incense in little pouches for people to make smoke for laser photography and what not. I'm just curious if there is any of this stuff floating around in the box and if anyone had the chance to burn some. It was one of these gifts you receive when a friend goes on a trip far away and brings things back. I found it too strong myself so it seemed like a good and relevant place to put it would be this box. Hope somebody enjoys it.

Did the tube preamp ever get built?

Just curious. Hope everyone is still having fun with this.

There is still plenty of incense floating around. Everything in the box reeks of incense.

The tube stuff is all gone, so someone is planning on doing something with it. That's all I
know about it.

PO was closed. :(

Last edited:

Looking forward to being next in line. :)

I'll let folks know when it arrives.

Anyone figure out what that little clear disk wrapped in cloth was? I thought it would open or something, but it seemed to be a solid plastic disc, almost looked like makeup lol

Ooooooh. Thanks :)

This box was really a cool idea. I got some really useful stuff, and wasable to comtribute a fair amount. Wouldnt mind doing it again at some point!

Yeah, I'm in it for the laser related items. There are so many things that could be added in electronics, but I thought this was a wandering box of LASER goods. That is what I have been putting aside to add, and what I am hoping to find.

I'm not complaining but I thought there would be more laser related items. Adam would have gotten more use of the items than most of us.

I feel ya. I got a diode, some bare lenses (still dont know what they are, need to get some lens holders from dtr), and 501b host...that was really it as far as laser items. There was se big chunky copper heatsink that was all bent in the box,and a bunch of vacuum tubes, which while cool and certainly useful, aren't laser related. Maybe the next go around will be a little better.

Im not complaining though, dont get me wrong. Im still very grateful I was able to participate! :)

Just received the box this afternoon. It arrived in decent shape. The corners are a little smooshed, but it's 100% intact.

Holy crap there's a lot of stuff in there... Some pretty random items, too. :)

Gonna be fun to go through. I may have some questions about some of the items...

Wow, Andrewb I just noticed you live in lower NH :) I live in uper VT..

Oh, I almost forgot to list the things I took from the box!

• Brass AixiZ Module w/lens
  • Hacked Cypreus
  • Generic pen host
  • 3x Small dichros
  • C-mount module
  • Incense
  • Cylinder lens
  • Driver from green module
  • 10W LED
  • AixiZ focus ring
  • A little glow powder
  • Decal
  • 405nm LED

Left many other things in their place. :beer:

Sent the box out today, to KRNAZNBOY, in CA. PM'ed him the tracking number.

PO says should be there Wednesday.

Thanks to all who contributed.

Sent the box out today, to KRNAZNBOY, in CA. PM'ed him the tracking number.

PO says should be there Wednesday.

Thanks to all who contributed.

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'm at summer camp (sleepaway) and the earliest I can get to the box is Friday!!!

Sorry for the delay :(

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'm at summer camp (sleepaway) and the earliest I can get to the box is Friday!!!

Sorry for the delay :(

Wow I cant believe this KRNAZNBOY kid takes camp over lasers:banned:
Lol JK...:D

Get back soon, We will be here when you get back:)

KRNAZNBOY, I'm pretty sure I sent you my addy. If not let me know. :beer: