Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Free day at sparkfun

Hey I'm kinda having trouble finding the price of that coupon, or gisft certificate or whateva. I already filled my cart with 97.80$ of usefull extras.
They have ADJ 1117 and all kind of goodies for soldering...

Totaly awsome.

Hey I'm kinda having trouble finding the price of that coupon, or gisft certificate or whateva. I already filled my cart with 97.80$ of usefull extras.
They have ADJ 1117 and all kind of goodies for soldering...

Totaly awsome.

It's called reading comprehension. Scroll up.

It's called reading comprehension. Scroll up.
Oy I did read everything. Problem is that everything that is said about paying is a shipping fee....
Hold on
I'm lost now :p
I could have sworn that there was a sentence with a gift certificate needed for free day order...

I must have been looking into my lasers too much...

Well... I'm very impatient now. Let's hope it ain't the only Free Day...
BTW I really like the site! They are more focused on hobby electronics, DIY projects and parts.
Only thing missing are some laser diodes. :D JK

Oy I did read everything. Problem is that everything that is said about paying is a shipping fee....
Hold on
I'm lost now :p
I could have sworn that there was a sentence with a gift certificate needed for free day order...

I must have been looking into my lasers too much...

Well... I'm very impatient now. Let's hope it ain't the only Free Day...
BTW I really like the site! They are more focused on hobby electronics, DIY projects and parts.
Only thing missing are some laser diodes. :D JK

The sentence said that you cannot get gift certificates on free day, don't panic lol :)

will

Wow! This may be my chance to grab up some basic tools or something. A free $100 worth of anything? That's too good to be true!

Thank you so much!

Things

Make sure you read the small print, they are only offering a total of $100,000 of free stuff. Considering all 6 forums I post on have a thread about it, 1000 people ordering $100 worth of stuff is gonna go quick! Thats if their servers don't crash ....

Yeah, I saw the fine print. $100,000 limit. But I didn't know about the other 5 forums knowing about it, too. :(

Time for a little competition on who can wake up and order first. LOL....

I'm excited!!! I already know exactly what I'm ordering... er.. gonna try to order, if their servers don't crash

I don't have any classes or anything on 7th... that means staying up late and grabbing it the very first second.
I at least hope so.
This is a good chance for me to grab some nice tools like digital calipers, some solder wire (although I just bough a fresh spool, but you never have enough of that) that brass sponge...
And a lot of other goodies.
Which I never planned on getting because it ain't worth it and it is not necessary, but now THIS is another story...

I wish everyone good luck!

ZRTMWA

That means it starts at 11AM eastern time for me!! I will be at scholl no matter what so I guess I'll have to get one of my parents to fill my cart by 11 AM and order by 11:01 AM.

Can someone tell me something that us laser enthusiast's would like to buy from this site? that would be worth the full $100?