Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

for sale or trade: Massive RGB combinder

DTMF

It's been years since iv'e been here but i just found some huge RGB combinder's. These bad boys are from a few $30K projectors. For trades i would like to get my hands on a 445nm handheld or two. I'm not sure what to ask as far as $$ feel free to make an offer. i have 2 and will toss in some goodies from the projectors also

10188-rgb3.jpg

10187-rgb2.jpg

10186-rgb1.jpg

You can get those on eBay too. You should probably take a picture from the top and provide measurements of the cube size.

DTMF

You can get lasers on eBay too. I'll post a pic of the top. It's not a cube actually so kinda hard to measure. over all size is 4" H x 3.5"W 3.25"L

DTMF

Bumping again. I've also got 4 3"x2" FS Mirrors i'll toss in

It's still not that clear how the optics are laid out on that. You ought to take more detailed shots at different angles and with more uniform lighting.

DTMF

Yeah it's hard to describe the lay out. The top down pic gives the best view. Right and left are " triangles" the back piece i cant see because of the top. The front piece of glass can be removed it's only there for the lamp light. each side is coated: back is green left is blue and right is red. I have no idea of efficiency.