Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For sale: NEW 2.5+W Dominator, 1x26650 blue laser.

VladRO

Re: For sale: NEW 2.8+W Dominator, 1x26650 blue laser.

I have more Dominators in stock. This one is available for sale. See video for the output. http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/s...r-1x26650-blue-laser-77867-2.html#post1146658

I am a true NOOB in regarding Lasers so please be gentle with me!:yh:
I really want to experience these AMAZING tools (mad props btw!)
I wish to purchase the tool in your clip link (2.8W+ Dominator Blue Laser w/1x26650 acc.) with the necessary accumulators, charger and any additional parts that make it a 2.8+Watt burning laser (what you know it's required).
I am from ROMANIA, I have a PayPal Premium account and I need to know how much does it cost me to get the full package as described, including transport costs (no need for fast shipment services or such).

Thank you and best regards!

Vlad

Reactions: ARG

Blord

These high power laser are no toys. You must wear a safety goggle at all time especially if you are not familiar with lasers.
Then I need a proof of you that you are 18 year or above. You must handle the laser responsible.

VladRO

The age is no issue here, as I said I have PayPal Premier account (no Premier account allowed for underage persons due to the requirements of the Premier account aka Gold Mastercard, VISA, AmEx - according to PayPal rules).
The age displayed in my profile is true.
Of course the goggles should be included in the package - I wouldn't have it any other way....

Mine Just shipped today! we'll see how long it takes to get here to the USA.

I just got mine in this morning and all I can say is wow this build is awesome, some of the nicest work I have ever seen. I am charging up some batts and will lpm later today but that will only increase this retarded smile on my face. Thanks again Blord for this beautiful piece of art. Will post up some pics later.

Blord

Nice to hear the laser has arrived safely in the US. :beer:
Let me know how much it shows on the LPM. For maximum output use fully charged cells.

I just got mine in this morning and all I can say is wow this build is awesome, some of the nicest work I have ever seen. I am charging up some batts and will lpm later today but that will only increase this retarded smile on my face. Thanks again Blord for this beautiful piece of art. Will post up some pics later.

When did your ship out? Did it get held up at all in customs?

It took about 10-14 days and was not held in customs. My only current 26650 battery actually will not fit the host, it's an ultrafire LC 6000mah from Egay and is just slightly fatter then the host tube so I will have to wait for the other cells to come in. What batt where you using?

Blord

I used King Kong 4000mAh and Trustfire 5000mAh 26650 cells. Both batteries fit with no room left. You hear a plop when the battery come out. :)
You can use 18650 cells as they have the same length. Battery negative to the tailcap.

I used King Kong 4000mAh and Trustfire 5000mAh 26650 cells. Both batteries fit with no room left. You hear a plop when the battery come out. :)
You can use 18650 cells as they have the same length. Battery negative to the tailcap.

Yeah.

For example;

King kong 4000mah 26650;

dsc00497kr.jpg

The work in this build is simply fantastic, I got some King Kong and some IMR H series cells on there way.

I just ran a fresh IMR 26650 in this monster and maxed out my Laserbee 2.5 in about 12 secs flat, rather impressive. This Laser is simply awesome and will be getting a Pelican case for storage. Thanks again, time to look for a 5w meter.

Attachments

• Blords 3w Dominator 445nm 45sec run maxing my meter.bmp.jpg
    Blords 3w Dominator 445nm 45sec run maxing my meter.bmp.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 292