Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For Sale: 1.8W Laser Only $120

XAP3X

Still want the item - waiting on instructions from seller - and agreement with terms suggested

I've sent you two PM's no reply, you're not replying back I sent you one the other day and yesterday again.

-Th3SiNz

Okay I am confused. I offered $150.00 for the whole package and indicated if that wasn't cool then I was only interested in the broken laser. Batteries and such. Anyway I am just interested in the broken laser and batteries really. I don't need the 1.8watt and now you have the original guy back in the deal. Tell you what. If CaptainJman does not want the broken laser then PM me with a price. I could use a charger but if you don't want to sell that that's cool too. Otherwise this is getting way to confusing for me to keep up with.

XAP3X

Yeah $150 is to low man especially for all of that stuff since the 1.8W does work and not sure if the other guy is even buying since he hasn't responded to PM's either, plus I PM'd the both of you....seriously why don't you PM me back? I don't get it man.

-Th3SiNz

Yeah $150 is to low man especially for all of that stuff since the 1.8W does work and not sure if the other guy is even buying since he hasn't responded to PM's either, plus I PM'd the both of you....seriously why don't you PM me back? I don't get it man.

-Th3SiNz

And I said if the $150.00 was to low just to give me a price on the 1.2 which does not work. I don't know how much easier I can make this. You had a buyer of the 1.8 for $120.00 and he did not want the 1.2 because it was broke. I said I would by the 1.2 but you won't give me a price. Let's for example say $60.00 since you don't know what is wrong with it That puts you at $180.00 and you still have the charger and glasses and such. If it is that big of a deal to quote me a price my guess is that you have not responded to the other guy in a manner he can make sense of. By the way prices you pay for things have no bearing on what people are willing to pay. You have two broken lasers here. If I have to add parts to get them to work and yet still end up paying the price of a new one after buying such parts. Why wouldn't I just buy new to begin with? So with that said I am out of this sale and good luck.

Last edited:

XAP3X

What do you mean he 1.8 works fine you can see that in the picture I took up there and I know the prices don't bear what I paid for them I never asked for that and I sent you a PM saying a price and you never answered me its not my fault and I doubt the other guy is buying since he doesn't answer PMs either I don't see why this is so difficult that is why I tried adding you on Skype to prevent something like this from happening. I think we need to star over, I'm sorry I came off like that let us start again. Also if you buy today before 5PM I'll have it shipped out before 5PM est

Last edited:
What do you mean he 1.8 works fine you can see that in the picture I took up there and I know the prices don't bear what I paid for them I never asked for that and I sent you a PM saying $50 and you never answered me its not my fault and I doubt the other guy is buying since he doesn't answer PMs either I don't see why this is so difficult that is why I tried adding you on Skype to prevent something like this from happening. I think we need to star over, I'm sorry I came off like that let us start again. Also if you buy today before 5PM I'll have it shipped out before 5PM est

Would you please read my earlier post. I said the 1.8 DOES work. The 1.2 does not accoriding to you. I never received a PM from you saying $50.00 for the 1.2 otherwise I would have jumped on it. You never tried to add me to Skype because I don't have skype. Never have used it. I think you are definatly getting me and the other guy mixed up.

Okay I stand corrected. I went back and read the PMs and at the bottom of your first PM you give me a price for the broken 1.2, batteries and charger. If that is still good, I will do that. I will admit when I am wrong. :)

Last edited:

9Ring

Were are located?

not much info on you.....i'd take the 1.8w but i don't even know if your are in conus

PM me, thanks!

XAP3X

Still for sale, PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:

Blord

This is a good laser. $120 for a 1.8W laser is a steal.
free bump and good luck !
good_luck-624.gif

XAP3X

Thank you Blord, and the deadline for when I need this sold is Wednesday since that is when I need to come up with the money either way. I would appreciate it if someone could buy it before then.

DJNY

This is a good laser. $120 for a 1.8W laser is a steal.
free bump and good luck !

Actually it´s 1.8W with the G lense.

The condition he is selling the laser is for $120 without any lense.

OP-starter, you should be more clearly.

In case you want to tell this people with your thread title, I guess most of us see it as "Only $120" not as "Laser only".