Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FAIL THREAD!!!!

I THOUGHT you said you liked "QUIET GUNS" ??? Try a RUGER 22 caliber loaded with 22 Long Rifle Rounds, with a small plastic juice container, electrical taped to the barrel. Hardly makes a whisper, is VERY accurate (especially with the 6 inch barrel), & with hollow point ammo, does the job VERY WELL. FYI, the .22 LR-HP is THE preferred weapon of choice for assassins..............rob

I like this one :p

fail-owned-cow-curiosity-fail.jpg

lol

Cow 1: what r u doings cow?

Cow 2: I is driving, can't you see? murrroooooo!!!!!

I THOUGHT you said you liked "QUIET GUNS" ??? Try a RUGER 22 caliber loaded with 22 Long Rifle Rounds, with a small plastic juice container, electrical taped to the barrel. Hardly makes a whisper, is VERY accurate (especially with the 6 inch barrel), & with hollow point ammo, does the job VERY WELL. FYI, the .22 LR-HP is THE preferred weapon of choice for assassins..............rob

You're scaring me rob.

Or you could use the old 'potato on the barrel' technique. Just put a nice big potato on the end of the barrel and fire, but don't do more than 2 shots. You risk getting bits in the barrel and a possible daisy chain. You screaming 'Fu..fu...oh God my hand!' Isn't as silent as you may think :na: rofl!

I just remembered a fail that I did as a kid, not a big one, but a funny one. WE used to put BB's in balloons (2...3...maybe 10 lol) then blow em up, and if you slammed them on the ground hard enough, they'd pop, usually on sidewalks haha! We used them for a year-round 'popper'. Those little paper things for the 4th of July aren't arround all year long, so we improvised. It works lol!

Last edited:

HIMNL9

^ That was not a fail ..... THIS was a fail (LOL)

2icadjs.jpg

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

HIMNL9

The fact that is looks like hand welded is not the reason it's SINGLE-USE kind of weapon.

LOL, no, not for this (the older models looks also worse, this is a second version :p)

This is a PIAT from British army, used in the world war ..... anti-tank, it shoot HE half-rocket grenades (a mix from an RPG and a mortar propeller system), and fire it with an enormous spring that is in the main body, the spring do both giving a "push", and igniting the launch charge, and was supposed that the initial blowback of the launch charge was rearming the spring.

But, first, half of the times, the spring was not rearmed, and it need the strenght of TWO MEN for reload it manually (easy to do, when all around are shooting you :p) ..... second, the recoil was absurd ..... third, it was originally designed for a single-man use, but the complications and the weight was constraining to use 2 mens for act it .....

And, last but not least, sometimes the launch charge was not igniting, but the spring hit was still enough for throw the HE grenade a pair of meters out from the holder ..... and what you think can happen, to the users, when a HE grenade capable to blow-up a tank, instead blow up in front of you ? (KABOOM, no more PIAT and users :p)

For this i call it a fail :p :D

LOL, no, not for this (the older models looks also worse, this is a second version :p)

This is a PIAT from British army, used in the world war ..... anti-tank, it shoot HE half-rocket grenades (a mix from an RPG and a mortar propeller system), and fire it with an enormous spring that is in the main body, the spring do both giving a "push", and igniting the launch charge, and was supposed that the initial blowback of the launch charge was rearming the spring.

But, first, half of the times, the spring was not rearmed, and it need the strenght of TWO MEN for reload it manually (easy to do, when all around are shooting you :p) ..... second, the recoil was absurd ..... third, it was originally designed for a single-man use, but the complications and the weight was constraining to use 2 mens for act it .....

And, last but not least, sometimes the launch charge was not igniting, but the spring hit was still enough for throw the HE grenade a pair of meters out from the holder ..... and what you think can happen, to the users, when a HE grenade capable to blow-up a tank, instead blow up in front of you ? (KABOOM, no more PIAT and users :p)

For this i call it a fail :p :D
PIAT = Pray It'll Arm ... [and what?]

Dude, what were the designers thinking?!

Burnsy

A story from work:

I work as a radiology assistant in a university hospital. So one day I was on the emergency CT and we got a call that a helicopter is comming so we were warned and installed everything to be ready.
Some minutes later the rescue team arrivev with a huge guy on the stretcher. We already saw that it's going to be tight with that guy but tried it anyway (we needed 6 men to transfer him on the CT table).
So after trying to test it we had to cancel the scan... he was too fat and would have get stuck in the CT :eek:
Luckily he wasn't too bad wounded and they could manage it without images of him... but he still needed an operation so they convinced him to transport him to the city zoo in a CT (they normally use theirs for horses :crackup:)
That must have been abasing for that guy...

Sry dont have pics ;)

A story from work:

I work as a radiology assistant in a university hospital. So one day I was on the emergency CT and we got a call that a helicopter is comming so we were warned and installed everything to be ready.
Some minutes later the rescue team arrivev with a huge guy on the stretcher. We already saw that it's going to be tight with that guy but tried it anyway (we needed 6 men to transfer him on the CT table).
So after trying to test it we had to cancel the scan... he was too fat and would have get stuck in the CT :eek:
Luckily he wasn't too bad wounded and they could manage it without images of him... but he still needed an operation so they convinced him to transport him to the city zoo in a CT (they normally use theirs for horses :crackup:)
That must have been abasing for that guy...

Sry dont have pics ;)
He is not fat, he just has big bones... :crackup:
Yeah right :D

Dude, what was the weight of fattest guy on earth, aroun 560 and something kg ifs I remember correctly, once he needed some medical help and they literally used some sort of construction machinery to lift him and transport him ... (forgot the details, too gruesome)

I think we are all here quite happy that you DO NOT have pictures. :p

If you are feeling tough, search "Dnepropetrovsk maniacs" in google.

WARNING: DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT WATCH THIS IS YOU ARE EASILY GROSSED OUT, HAVE A WEAK STOMACH, OR ARE OFFENDED BY EXTREME VIOLENCE. IN FACT, DO NOT WATCH THIS AT ALL.

I managed to watch 2 mins and 30 seconds of it, then I couldn't take any more.

Is that the same thing as 3 guys 1 hammer? I didn't watch it but this kid in my class that could drown a kitten without flinching, couldn't even finish it before he started gagging. Like ^ said, don't watch it!

Read the wiki page and, yup its 3 guys 1 hammer.

Last edited: