Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FAIL THREAD!!!!

Button Fail FTW
buttonfail.gif

U-hacker,
You need to make up you'r mind. win? fail?
Do we need to start poll on Tit'z ?

Last edited:

One of the most peculiar advertisements I've seen in a while. It wasn't even on a Spanish site! Yes its real.

At least the STATE DEPARTMENT has a set of eligibility requirements that have to be met 1st. I think it's a good way of keeping an eye on would be terrorists that are trying to stay in the country by getting a GREEN CARD. Hopefully the STATE DEPT. will investigate the info. provided before they hand out GREEN CARDS just willy nilly. All info. has to be in English also, so that SHOULD weed out SOME of them...........rob (HOPEFULLY)

One of the most peculiar advertisements I've seen in a while. It wasn't even on a Spanish site! Yes its real.
That is a fail, People here are losing jobs, homes, health care, ect.

I would see that being a slap in the face, for hard working folks that has lost everything, due to the economical crisis.

Disclaimer..... I am no way a "hater" of any race, creed, or religon, ...only spiders

Edit: for spelling Fail

Last edited:

Good one T_W.

But what if there was a super Fail for this guy And how could it be a super fail?
:bowdown:
And of corse the Mega super fail.....

Attachments

• KHfail.jpg
    KHfail.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 115
  • lpf.jpg
    lpf.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:

Rob

Just saw this one.

epic-fail-anticrime-law-fail.jpg

Edit: Just spent the last couple of hours reading through this thread. Gave me some great laughs. Thanks guys!

Last edited: