Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Donating to LPF

Here you go Phoenix. Use this as your avatar
Just right click and copy image location.
Phoenix%202.gif

You double posted sir. I'm going to have to ask you to lean against the wall
l_e373f429bbd26264b06373fa874e2917.jpg
NOT his fault--did it myself three times in the past month--it because of the delay-I kept thinking I had forgotten to click 'submit' and ended up dblpsing. But I did go back and edit tho... i think we can cut the OFs a little slack-- bad memory thing-- I think we can cut the OFs a little slack-- short term memory thing- I think.... I will go take a nap....OF hak

I'm sorry. Really didn't know about that and I really think its no big deal, after all its a donation, its up to you the decision to tell how much you donated, its not a competition.

But then again, I'm sorry, wont happen again. And yell at me because that is a bit too much, no? :)

Regina

From what I've seen, no amount is to little or to much. You can edit the amount from your post.
I donated late in Sept so it will be a week or so before I can do Oct.
But this amount of information and help needs to be supported.

HOW'S THIS JAY ? THANKS BUDDY---NICE JOB
Phoenix%202.gif

No prob man.. but what do you mean by "how's this"?

NOT his fault--did it myself three times in the past month--it because of the delay-I kept thinking I had forgotten to click 'submit' and ended up dblpsing. But I did go back and edit tho... i think we can cut the OFs a little slack-- bad memory thing-- I think we can cut the OFs a little slack-- short term memory thing- I think.... I will go take a nap....OF hak

I was just messing around :p

Im in for the new month and it looks pretty good so far.

lady from Brazil mmmm! (WELCOME)

ZZ TOP " Dey gotta lot o nice girls down there" (La Grange and Brazil!!)

I got special permission to use the PIX I have in my AVATAR now, & didn't want to change it.

HI Forum Members ! Well, we're only 8 days into the month & have more than half of our monthly Donations. Let's not slack off, OK ? We NEED to make our monthly goal so that AVERY doesn't have to do any fancy financing to make up for what we didn't make. With the amount of members that we have, making that monthly goal should be a snap. SO PLEASE, if you haven't made a donation yet, PLEASE DO. I'm sure that if you're reading this, you are using this Forum to answer myriad questions regarding lasers. Any amount of donation will be appreciated, so please make one (donation) !!!
THANKS TO ALL DONORS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rob

Considering I've been on the forums for 3 months now, I decided to pay for the months that I haven't yet, and a bit more for Avery's great work. Love the forums and all the information contained within, keep it (and the forums!) up!

EDIT: Also considering I now have my credit card paid off. :D

Last edited:

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
thx jedirock and team!!

have a great weekend all

peace
-ave