Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Donating to LPF

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<DONATIONS TIME>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hello again all of you laser fanatics. The 1st of the month has already snuck past us & it's the 3rd now. We all know what that means. It's DONATIONS TIME !!! Break open your piggy's belly, he won't mind 'cause it's for a GREAT CAUSE ! Just think of all the times that you access this web-site. It's always open & greets you with open arms, full of information that you seek. So make yourself feel good & put in some of that cold, hard, cash. We're not askin' for your life savings, just what you can afford. If we ALL do that every month, the cost of running & the up-keep of this site will be taken care of. It will also be one less headache for AVERY (our wonderful administrator) to worry about. I'll be making my donation for AUGUST as soon as I post this. Please line up & follow my example, OK ? Just an FYI, we don't need to know the AMOUNT that you have donated, OK ? just the fact that you MADE a donation is all the info. we need. Thanks to ALL past, present, & future donors. Every little bit counts toward the site up-keep. So, lets all see how well we can do for AUGUST. JULY'S donations will be hard to beat, but there is a 1st time for everything. Does anyone think we can make $500.00 ??? With all the prospective donors we have, that shouldn't be much of a problem. Whatever we can collect will help though. Well, I've tooted the donation horn long enough, so PLEASE, make a donation & make yourself feel good !!!!!!!!!rob

@JAYROB---THANKS JAY (donor #2 for AUG.)

Last edited:

jsyco

I may not post a lot but I spend way too much time lurking on this forum. Of all the different forums I belong to LPF is by far my favorite. There are a lot of intelligent, knowledgeable, funny and even cranky members on here and I enjoy learning from you all or just reading your musings.

I consider it a privilege to belong to LPF and an honor to donate. This is my second month as a member and my second donation, so everyone follow the noob.:yh:

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
thx everyone!! have a great labor day weekend , team

peace
-ave

You guys are doing a FABULOUS JOB !!! The month is only 5 days old & you've already made up almost 1/2 of the months donations. My thanks to all donors........... Keep up the good work.......................... rob

Looks like the goal for the month could be reached. What happens if we reach that? Reps all around? hehe ;P

Also, is there a chart for the past few years where we can see total donations for each month? Sorry, I just kind of like charts and data.

Lastly, in resonse to pheonix77: "just the fact that you MADE a donation is all the info. we need." , I did my part for Sept. Oh, and thanks to Avery for this forum!

Putting up a chart is almost as bad as posting your donation amount. We, (the Forum) have decided that it was in poor taste to post donation amounts. SORRY

No, I don't mean a chart showing how much each person donated ... which is what I meant by saying "total donations" - total quantitative value by the month ... (tabulating what each person donated OBVIOUSLY would be in bad taste) ... and in actuality I didn't think about posting that one actually donated until I saw your post and thought you needed the dataand also wanted to help encourage others to do so. I just thought that information on whether or not (and by how much) the goal was reached every month would be useful (my intent actually was to, and encourage others to, fill in those months where the goal was missed by far).

Putting up a chart is almost as bad as posting your donation amount. We, (the Forum) have decided that it was in poor taste to post donation amounts. SORRY

Last edited:
On the LPF Home-page, there is a bar scale that shows how much of the monthly total has been donated.................