Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DO WE HAVE ANY EMO'S IN DA BUILDING???

T

timelord

EMO FIGHT!!!!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJGrgEo1otw[/media]

if only.....Stupid donkey ;D ;D

Jase

Attachments

• 480px-Emo-bullshit.jpg
    480px-Emo-bullshit.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 119
Y

yew.sir-name

It's an old one and wont be online for too long.

Attachments

• 2_009.jpg
    2_009.jpg
    903 bytes · Views: 41
H

High_Octane

yew.sir-name said:
It's an old one and wont be online for too long.

It doesn't have to be on-line for more than a few seconds... Now we all have a copy and have begun to photo shop it to death. ;D ;D

Just kidding... I have had some hair that you wouldn't believe, when I was younger. Now I have hair where I don't believe!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Attachments

• CaptionEars.jpg
    CaptionEars.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 129
Y

yew.sir-name

I've done some strange stuff to my hair myself. Thinking about dreadlocks, or the usual short back and whack, been due a change for a while.

Maybe we should start a weird boufont thread

If your hair is where i think it is i have a hairy ass too, chewbacca aint got nuthin on me.

H

High_Octane

yew.sir-name said:
If your hair is where i think it is i have a hairy ass too, chewbacca aint got nuthin on me.

ROFLMAO I'm not sayin. Don't we all suffer from Butt Dreadlocks! ;D ;D ;D

H

High_Octane

I would like to remove the hair from my butt, but it's hard to fit the razor in my cleavage. Which depilatories are safe for the area?

Hairy Butt Blues, Nothing a LASER won't take care of.

Attachments

• savage-1227.jpeg
    savage-1227.jpeg
    21.6 KB · Views: 127
Y

yew.sir-name

Butlocks and assfros, the age old question of what to do with them...

A laser is not always the best idea as the darker coloured skin round the sphincter tends to absorb more light causing slight discomfort (the bum hole blues)

Veet although it gives you that clean smooth feeling can cause irritations on the sensitive area (rectal redness)

Shaving on the other hand can lead to 'one slip slice your dick' or cutting of the bum. (two hole unhappyness)

.oO(where am i going with this) *ponders*...

Bottom line is (punny) deal with clingons your own way, and remember, waxing is for pusssys.

(how i've lowerd the tone)